#20 Describe 3 Significant Childhood Memories
1. Hands down, one of my favorite memories growing up would be trips to our family beach house to Holden Beach. I may have traveled here over my 29 years and counting more times than I can count, but seeing the view as we drive over the bridge never gets old. It's always been a quiet family beach, and from my earliest memories as a child, I can think back to all of the fun I had growing up with my older brother and cousins.
Just looking back at all of the fun I had coming to the beach with my family over the years makes me smile. I love that we have continued the tradition by bringing my kids here to make more memories!
2. My second memory from childhood that I always look back on, was the two years that I took dance at Miss Donna's when we lived in Charlotte. I loved the costumes we got to wear and being a total girly girl. I was such a shy girl though, so when we moved, my second year of taking dance, I was devastated but decided I was too scared to dance at a new dance studio in the town we moved to. Huge regret, but who knows, maybe I wouldn't have liked dancing as much as I thought as I got older. Either way, I want to expose Ryder and Brynley to as much as I can to see just what they like.
{I'm pictured in the back row, third from the left}
3. And finally, I remember going to the mountains with my Mom and Dad's best friends and their daughter when I was almost 5 years old. We always had so much fun with them when we'd get together, and having a ski trip with them was the icing on the cake. I just liked going on a vacation anywhere period, but this was especially fun to me because I'd never been skiing before.
I have so many more great memories as a child, so I hate to stop at just three. I'm so glad my Mom finally let me scan some of these photos from her albums too!
So what are some of your favorite childhood memories?









Love all the old pictures! So fun!
ReplyDelete