Friday, August 10, 2012

Day One: List 20 Things..

#1. List 20 random facts about yourself

When I first saw this question, my reaction was "Oh this should be easy!", but once I got in and had come up with about 8 things, I thought what in the world am I going to put down for the rest of the 12 things I have to list. So here goes.. my random 20 facts about myself!
  1. I was born in the mountains (Banner Elk, NC to be exact), but I can't snowboard or
  2. There are times I really wish my Mom and Dad were still married.
  3. I have an older brother, yet I think that I act more mature at times.
  4. I never liked seafood until two years ago during a visit to Virginia Beach, VA where I tried Maryland crab crakes and I've been hooked ever since!
  5. My favorite color is pink. Hence the reason I made Brynley's nursery colors hot pink and black.
  6. I wasn't a virgin when I got married.
  7. Nor when I met my husband. (oops- cat's out of the bag and I still hope ya'll read my blog after this!)
8.  My favorite makeup I wear is by MAC. I used to wear just Clinique, when I was first starting to wear makeup in highschool, but I realized I wanted an older, edgier makeup. However, I would really love to learn some new application tips!
9.  My first car was a 1989 red and white Isuzu Trooper (similar to the one above). My friends in higschool called it the Tylenol Bottle, but I loved it because it could fit a lot of people in it!
10.  I'm actually quite shy in person
11.  In 7th grade, I played the flute.
12.  I have never actually lived on my own before. From my parents house, lived at home through     college, and then got married.
13.  I don't really like fragrances. I can't believe this because I used to always wear Tresor by Lancome, and then Love Spell by Victorias Secret. Pregnancy changed my heightened senses and hasn't been the same for years!
14.  Because of #13, I also prefer unscented or a fragrance free dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, and most soaps. This drives Scot nuts because he loves to "smell clean", as he says.
15.  Reality tv is my obsession. And I might as well admit I'm a loyal US Weekly subscriber too. I can't wait for my new magazine to arrive in the mail each week to read what gossip is going on.
16.  There aren't many sports that I like to watch on tv, but love going to the games!
17.  I never got my Bachelors Degree in college and wish that I had.
18.  I do regret #17, but glad that I have my DAII creds at least, however I love my job as a Stay at Home Mom so much more!
19.  There aren't many friends from Highschool that I still keep in contact with, other than Facebook
20.  I have a tattoo on my lower back, a belly ring, and at one rebellious time in my life, I had a tongue ring too!



3 comments:

  1. Definitely still reading your blog :-) I was never a big seafood fan either (coming from the Midwest) but I LOVE crab cakes! And you know what? I just realized that I actually have never lived on my own, either! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, seriously girl I am VERY sure that more than half of us were not virgins before we got married! Lol, if someone has a problem with that then they sure would not want to be a reader of my blog!!
    I do not like seafood either, except I am a fan of crab cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! You CRACK ME UP! I love you more for this post. We have a lot in common. I too have never lived alone BUT I would rather live alone than live with girls again...oh the drama :) I used to have my belly and tongue pierced...no tattoos though. And maybe just maybe numbers 6 & 7 are true as well.

    ReplyDelete