Monday, August 20, 2012

Day Eleven: Pet Peeves of Mine


#11 Describe Ten Pet Peeves

I actually have many pet peeves when it comes to driving, some may even say "Road Rage", but I wouldn't go so far ha!
1. When driving, I hate it when someone cuts me off just to drive 10 miles below the speed limit.

2. Along with this, I hate it when drivers get in the lane that ends (knowingly), just to try to cut the responsible drivers off, who have waited their turn from the stop light.

3. Overly opinionated people. It's nice to have an opinion on something, but please don't try to persuade me to change my ways in a mean way. I may like a cheeseburger with fries from time to time and I don't need to hear a rant about why it may or may not be good for me. Just sayin'.

4. Extremely peppy people in the morning before I've fully awakened. I guess I was part to blame for being in this category when I worked with people all day, but now that I make more of my own schedule, and getting even less sleep, I just can't handle morning talk shows on the radio, or sales people in the store before I've had at least two cups of coffee.

5. Having my buttons pushed. Scot is guilty of this. He loves to push my buttons and laughs doing so. I on the other hand try not to push buttons because I know how much I hate it!

6. When doing laundry, I absolutely hate when Scot mixes up the whites and darks, or throws the towels in with clothing. Huge pet peeve and he knows it but still does it!

7. Being told by someone (other than a parent) what to do

8. Cashiers with rude customer servive, or people that are working but talking on their cell phones. This just happened at the mall yesterday. I was trying to hurry into one of the stalls at the restroom, hauling Brynley in her stroller along with me too, and one of the maids was cleaning and speaking loud spanish on her cell phone, and completely ignoring the patrons just trying to use the facilities!

9. Unsolicited advice about either pregnancy or children by someone who has either never been pregnant nor had children before. Kind of doesn't make them an expert on the topic, much less a reason to comment on anything regarding this.

10. mean emails from someone rather than comfronting in person or on the phone and being upfront when something is wrong. Reading something can get read out of context and is just never a good idea to have a big argument in the form of an email or letter.

So let's hear it, what are some of your pet peeves??

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these! Definitely agree with driving ones! And opinions from people or telling me what to do. I once told my father in law (jokingly) that he needed to call my mom and she would confirm that if he tells me something to do, I will just do the opposite. I am fiercely independent and like to do things my way. Other pet peeves - FACEBOOK politics. Really? You aren't going to do anything but alienate people. And baby name thieves. It has happened once and looks like its going to happen again. My neighbor is due a month before me with a boy and SUDDENLY the name that I have been telling her was my number one choice is hers as well, when she hasn't mentioned it at all....oh well:) (Ask me in an email reply and I will tell you the name.)

    ReplyDelete