- Hey guys and HAPPY MONDAY {well, now Tuesday}
- Oh boy, so much to blog about yet so little time! So where to I begin??
- Well for starters, tonight is Ryder's first soccer practice and I can not wait to see those little peewees running around on the field.
- This will be his first sport of any kind so I'm not sure how he will do, but excited all the same! We took the kids to a nearby park to run and kick the soccer ball around and we had a blast.
- With the first week of school over and done with, we haven't done many playdates so we were very happy to get together with friends a few days ago. Could there be any cuter chefs?
- So I survived the few nights Scot was having fun at his annual Fantasy Football draft and I took the kids for a special treat of pancakes at IHOP. This is probably Ryder's all time favorite food, so it was a special date night just the three of us!
- Even Brynley loved her pancakes and eggs! I was the only one who didn't indulge in scrambled eggs and pancakes, and instead had a bowl of yummy potato soup even though it was a scorching 97 degress outside!
- With Brynley's first birthday just weeks away, I have been busy creating ideas for her upcoming party. As I've mentioned before, I am throwing her a pink lemonade party and enlisted the help of Scot to execute my ideas. (considering he's the one good at measuring and all). Here are some sneak peeks of the party details and lemonade stand!
- homeade pendants
- I'm really happy with how everything is coming together so far, and just can't wait to see the end result!
- I just had to show this. Ryder brought home some of his artwork from school. A Family Tree, how cute right? Well as I took a closer look, I saw that "Mom's" face was an angry scowl haha!
- Maybe it's time I try to be angry less of the time and speak softer
- As our trip to see Scot's parents to celebrate his Mom's 60th birthday gets near, I have started putting together fun ideas for her. I made a shutterfly photo book and was really happy how it came out! (I should've taken the plastic off before taking a pic-oops!)
- Another thing I'd wanted for our Disney trip was an autograph book for the kids. I'd seen so many online and on Etsy, but thought I could make this myself for much less! So I went to Target and a craft store. The notebook was just $2.99 and the stickers in the clearance bin at the craft store for just .99 cents each!
- Well, I hope your week is going great so far and I don't know how it's already Tuesday and I'm just getting around to posting my Blonde Moments :)
The pink lemonade stand is a cute idea! I haven't seen that done before. I'm already getting excited that I actually get to throw my OWN child a birthday party. I have two step kids and we have had parties for them, but this is my own little flesh and blood, I get so excited and then so sad at the same time. Oh well I still have a little over 3 months to worry about that.
ReplyDeleteVery impressed with everything you have done yourself!!
ReplyDeleteI couldnt let John go away for Fantasy Football because I love it too! I loved helping him make decisions and watching all the games with him today. I am a weirdo, ha :)
Cant believe Brynley is a year old crazy!!!