July 24th, 2012
Brynley you are now 45 weeks old my love!
I only wish that I could freeze time and keep you this cuddly and sweet forever.
You are such a charmer with that blonde hair and big blue eyes, long eyelashes and that toothy smile that goes on forever. We really are going to have to beat those boys off with a stick, aren't we? This past week has been a fun week, just watching you take things in and get more and more adventurous.You aren't a fan of the carseat one bit though, and we actually had a very traumatic thing happen this week. Mommy loaded you into the car, started the car with the automatic startup, bags and purs with cellphone all in the front seat. I turned around to get Ryder loaded in and that's when I realized I had locked the car. With the keys sitting right there in the front seat! With you inside! I panicked, looking around the house and trying to remember where the spare house keys were. After a few failed tries to unlock the front door of the house with various garden and grilling tools, and no success at finding the spare house key, I ran across the street to the neighbors to use her phone to call for help.
Unfortunately Daddy had just gotten a new cell phone and phone number with his new job, so I didn't even have it memorized yet! What was Mommy to do? Our neighbor suggested we call 911 and that's just what we did! Within minutes, the paramedics, firemen and police came to our rescue! Luckily you were safe and sound in the car, and the car had just cut off (I guess there is a timer that it only stays running without the key in for so long). Needless to say you hate the carseat even more now! It made Ryder's day though to see all of his favorite cars and trucks come to our rescue!
Lesson learned and Mommy will NEVER do that again, and will make extra extra care to have the carkeys in hand at all times. Not only do you cry when you're in the carseat, but you really don't like being confined in a stroller or highchair much anymore either.
I love watching you play rough with your brother and Daddy! You just squeal when Daddy "throws" you on the couch or chair, and you just want to be one of the guys.
Now for some videos! Here are the babies in action doing "Gelinas Gymnastics" with Daddy!
And the Brynley Bug loves to dance!
Happy 45 Weeks!
Love,
Mommy
Oh my gosh, I am sure that was scary to lock her in the car. Glad it turned out ok. It makes for a good story :)
ReplyDeleteI cant believe all that blonde hair. It really is growing in!
And Colt plays so rough with Sula. He will slam her down on the ground. It scares me to death but she thinks it is hilarious!! These older brothers will toughen up their little sisters :)