Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day Thirteen: My Weaknesses


#13 Describe 5 Weaknesses That You Have

Oh geez, this one could get lengthy, and I also realized that some of my strengths can also be my weaknesses. But here goes. These are the things that I feel I wish I were either better at or things that Scot tells me I am. {So in his words}

1) I hold grudges. Big time. Like don't cross over on my bad side or I'm deletin' you off Facebook and shunnin' you bad. I am trying to get better at this, but to this day I still don't talk tomy maid of honor because of the stunt she pulled at Ryder's baby shower by not showing up. And she was helping HOST it! I tell Scot that being a woman automatically makes you hold grudges, but I'm particularly bad about this ha!

2) I can get in lazy mode where I don't want to do anything. This can be bad when it comes to having motivation for things like cleaning the house, giving Tucker a bath, going to the gym more than 4 days a week, or in some cases at all. I would say that I am a laid back person which is probably why I tend to get more lazy with things. Thankfully I am married to a hyper Type A person haha!

3) Well, lately I have become very impatient and find myself yelling rather than speaking softly and calmly. I pull my Mom card on this one, and I wanna know. How does Mrs Duggar do it with all of those kids to tend to. I would have to be heavily medicated! I am also working on this weakness and it was made clear to me about this impatience as I heard Ryder tell Scot, after an especially trying day, "here comes that yelling Mommy again" haha.. funny yes but it broke my heart too!

4) Being direct and getting my point across is definitely a weakness of mine. I may have a Mama Bear attitude when it comes to my kids, but for things regarding me, I'm not so good. Take for example when I am at a drive thru, I take a minute to look at the menu before placing an order. This drives Scot NUTS, as he already knows what he wants before we leave the house. I guess this falls into the same category. also if I'm trying to tell someone a story or talk to someone in billing, or just in general, I guess I have a tendancy to beat around the bush. maybe as I grow older and wiser this characteristic will change and I will become very direct!

5) And last but not least, I am shy. Not nearly like I used to be, but when in a large group, unless there is alcohol involved I tend to get nervous. I used to be very shy and have gotten much better, but sometimes in a new situation I find my shyness comes out!

So what are some of your weaknesses??

1 comment:

  1. We need to hang out....seriously. I am all of these except four. I am the opposite on four. I know what I want to order the second I look at the menu and its John that always need a minute. Drives me crazy! The funny thing is is that I could order for JOhn too. He gets the same type of food everytime. I can look at a menu, know what John is going to get before he does everytime.

    My MOH was kicked out of the wedding BEFORE the wedding. I switched Maids of Honor! Ha! Now in my defense, my MOH was jealous that I got engaged and started telling people she was the MOH before I had asked her so I sort of had to. She didn't show up to the first wedding shower and when I confronted her about it, she blew up and I told her I was sick of her and didnt want her in the wedding...the end :)

    Also, I am lazy and would rather read a book or blog than clean anyday. I snap a lot. And I am totally shy. People are usually surprised to hear this because I am not when you get to know me but being around a large group of people I dont know overwhelms me!

    ReplyDelete