Good Morning! It's finally "FRIES" DAY (according to Ryder)!! That means that the weekend is officially here! Today's theme for "Thirty Things" is all about animals.
# 15 If You Were an Animal What Would You Be and Why?
Okay.. this one is silly and quite honestly I have never even for a second considered what animal I would be. Definitely not a cat because they are high maintainence and not very friendly. Kind of stuck up if you ask me, and that just wouldn't be me ha! And definitely not a lion or bear or tiger because let's face it, I'm about as fierocious as a dandelion.
So I will take the obvious choice and go with a cute lap dog such as my Yorkshire Terrier, Tucker. This was Scot and Tucker many moons ago, maybe in 2006 during a trip to Holden Beach. He literally was our first baby. Look how tiny he was here!
I say I'd love to be a small lap dog like Tucker because not only am I cute, but I am small enough to be portable and taken on trips, hikes, car rides, and I fit perfectly on the end of the bed! I do feel bad that we haven't taken Tucker for many hikes like this one that we used to do pretty often. But that was before kids, and no matter how hard I fought what everyone said regarding my baby dog, he became a dog once Ryder was born. And even more so once Brynley came along. Poor Tucker!
But alas, he is a sweet sweet dog, a protector, and yappy at times, but he means well to protect his family. I think I would make a great Yorkie haha!
Not fond of getting wet to use the bathroom, or prance in the snow, but not so high maintenance that he wouldn't at least attempt going out and having fun. Haha just looking back at these pictures of Tucker makes me laugh! We have had fun times and I do feel bad that he has gotten neglected so once more members of the family were added. He looks so much older and grumpier ha!
But he is a very loved dog! I make sure to give him lots of snuggles at the end of the day when the kids are tucked in bed and we are in bed settling in ourselves. That would be the life! To be petted and fit right on someone's lap!
Besides, who wouldn't want a companion like this, sitting here as I blog?
haha is it true what they say? Pet owners look like their pets??






I am a cat person and LOVED my cats so much before kids. Then kids came along.....
ReplyDeleteMy poor cats. I just dont have the time for them and they mainly just get on my nerves. I am not sure if I will ever get an animal again!
If someone had told me that I would feel this way after kids, I would NEVER have believed them, ha!