How Far Along: 7 weeks
Size of the Baby: a blueberry
Maternity Clothes: none yet but my pants are getting tighter and so are my bras
Gender: too early to tell
Movement: none yet
Sleep: same as usual for now other than some tossing and turning and having to get up once during the night or early morning to pee
Cravings/Aversions: I haven't craved much other than pickles. I could eat 5 in one sitting! I have also followed that craving up with cake but nothing else sounds good. Everything makes me nauseus I can't even stomach the idea of eating, yet I find myself still able to eat! I try eating bland foods but I actually threw up this past week Wed. Feb. 2nd and it was awful! I still can't stand most smells, including coffee
Mood: I'm like a crazy roller coaster right now, going from happy to testy very quickly! I'm feeling run down and so tired and can't stay awake past 7:30 most nights, which I'm sure is part of the reason I'm so moody. I have a tiny pooch
Symptoms: very nauseus! I'm getting so tired so easily now and have even found myself short of breath sometime. My breasts are getting fuller and heavier and almost swollen. I feel and look more bloated than pregnant too.
Highlights this week: looking at maternity clothes online since my mom had mentioned wanting to buy some spring and summer items since I will be almost full term this summer. It made me excited to think of my baby bump that will soon fill all of my maternity outfits! I also ordered my pregnancy journal and can't wait to write in it. So far I have been writing everything in a notebook until it gets here.
Husband-isms: Scot is still behaving this week and is very excited about another baby coming!
Weird Dreams: nothing this week
What I Miss: Nothing yet other than maybe the gym while I have been so nauseus and couldn't imagine getting up and jostling around on the cardio equipment with full on morning sickness- yikes!
Here is a journal entry that I had written about the 7th week of my pregnancy-
02/02/2011
Today I felt do bad! I've never had morning sickness like this before. I actually threw up this morning and have just felt so tired and sick but I just hope and pray that this baby is okay. I do feel bad that I had dental work done to take an impression on my upper teeth yesterday and had to have anesthetic. The whole time I was worried that I had harmed my baby, but afterwards was reassured that it was fine. Maybe having morning sickness was just to show me that everything was okay and that the baby will be fine. I wouldn't have been so worried, but I noticed a little spotting, which I also found out later was totally normal at this stage of the pregnancy and I shouldn't be upset. I will continue to pray for a healthy baby and a safe pregnancy. I already love this baby so much and would never forgive myself if I had done something to put my baby in harms way.
02/06/2011
I am still having some nausea each morning and it was up and down all weekend. At the grocery store today I was hit with all of the smells and nearly lost it on the soup aisle and had to hurry the rest of our grocery shop. I had a date night with Scot to celebrate Valentines Day early and it was very much needed! I am a very lucky girl to have him as a husband and the father of our babies.

No comments:
Post a Comment