Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Bump: 5 Weeks!

* I didn't start taking weekly bump pictures until 6 weeks when I started getting my bump*

Date: January 17th, 2011
How Far Along: 5 weeks
Size of the Baby: a sesame seed
Maternity Clothes: none yet
Gender: too early to tell
Movement: none yet
Sleep: same as usual for now
Cravings/Aversions: nothing right now- liking dill pickles
Mood: some moodiness, snappiness according to Scot, less patient at work too
Symptoms: still having some cramps, not as bad as last week though. Nipple area is very sensitive and tender though but my breasts aren't yet. I know in time they will though if it's anything like my pregnancy with Ryder!
Highlights this week: I took another test on Sunday Jan 23rd just because right now that is the only way to tell I am even pregnant and it made me smile to see the plus sign again :)
Husband-isms: Scot is still behaving this week and is very excited about another baby coming!
Weird Dreams: Still nothing weird that I can remember
What I Miss: Nothing yet

No comments:

Post a Comment