When I saw that I had a few days off in January, I told Scot we should drive to see his parents so that they could spend time with Ryder, something that they don't get to do often being out of state. We made it safely to Florida Thursday night and the next morning we hung out by their pool, but they were having a cold spell so it was way too cold to get in. The funny thing is, that we seem to always bring the colder weather when we come to visit, because the day we left it was supposed to get back into the mid 70's. Such is life, but we still enjoyed our visit with them, and they were very happy to see Ryder.
On Saturday we took Ryder to Turkey Lake Park to visit the park and all of the slides he could imagine. Lately Ryder has proven to be quite the Mr Independent, going up and down all by himself! His Grammy and Grampa were very impressed! We rode swings, went down the slides, and played our hearts content. Inside the park was a petting zoo type place that we wanted to check out, but when we got there it was a little creepy because there wasn't an attendant around and all of the animals were just kind of hanging out.
We came home after the park and we watched Despicable Me which was very cute! As you saw above there was a lot of hugs and cuddles and it was actually a really good trip and we were glad we came. Sometimes living out of state can be hard, and not being able to see one another as much as we would like can be tough, but we try to make it work as best as we can. As I posted these pictures my settings went kind of berserk so somehow I ended up with pictures of the animals at the bottom. Go figure ha! Oh well, I hope that you all had a good weekend too!















looks like a fun weekend:) Love your blog!
ReplyDelete