Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Bump: 4 Weeks!

* I didn't start taking weekly bump pictures until 6 weeks when I started getting my bump*

I haven't posted the weekly pregnancy updates, but I have been keeping track of them by taking pictures each week, and documenting everything in my sweet pregnancy journal. Since this is my second pregnancy (and probably the last) I want to remember everything, even the not-so-fun parts! I am currently in my 11th week, going on 12 weeks tomorrow(when I posted this March 6th), but here is the recap for the last few weeks. I haven't figured out how to add just the pregnancy weeks in a section all on its own on my blog, but would love any pointers.

Date: January 10th, 2011
How Far Along: 4 Weeks!
Size of the Baby: a Poppyseed
Weight/Total Weight Gain or Loss: Not posting this on the internet, but taking note, believe me ha!
 Maternity Clothes: None yet
Gender: Too soon to tell
Movement: None yet
Sleep: Same so far
Cravings/Aversions: Nothing right now
Mood: Happy-just found out
Symptoms: Cramping/spotting on Thurs. Jan 13th (thought my period was coming)
Highlights this week: Finding out I was pregnant! Telling our families
Husband-isms of the week: No Scotisms just yet
Weird Dreams: None yet
What I Miss: Nothing yet



No comments:

Post a Comment