Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Random Wednesday

  • I have to brag on my man a minute..I am a very blessed woman to have such a good husband! It has already been a long work week, and the week isn't even almost halfway through yet. My husband being the ambitious man that I married, saw the big lists on our refrigerator of all the things we needed to get accomplished before next month, and started tackling them away one by one. Yes he has a job that allows him to work from home, while I'm stuck at the dental office all day, but I was still very appreciative to know all of the heavy duty cleaning and chores were done when I got home from work last night. All that to say he still managed to give me a back rub and tuck our son to bed afte it all, so I literally wanted to cry (yes, pregnancy hormones again) because I am so thankful to have him.
  • We found a baby photographer and are booked for her to come to the house once Brynley is born! I am soo excited about this because we have always gone to Sears or someplace to have pictures taken, and I wanted to be able to be in our own element and in a more relaxed setting. The best part of it all is that she is a Christian and she loves Jesus so I am so happy to have found her. I was referred to her by the woman who has done all of our ultrasounds (from my pregnancy with Ryder) and now that she has her own business of doing 3D and 4D imaging, we have seen her twice with Brynley. I am so excited and can't wait, and am already getting all of the outfits and props picked out that I want Brynley to wear.
  • Have I mentioned that it's hot here and I am OVER the summer heat while being pregnant? I'm having a better week as far as my hip, pelvic, and pubic bone pain are concerned, but I'm ready for the temps to start cooling off and I'm excited about Fall and all of the fun activities I want (and hope to be able to) do.
  • I still can't believe we will be a family of four in just a few weeks!
  • The Bachelorette- anyone watch the finale? Let me just say that those were 4 hours I will never get back and Monday night was the.worst. We watched the reunion that aired Sunday, and watched it (or skimmed through the good parts) Monday night before the finale came on. Ashley is so boring and I am hoping they cast a much better Bachelorette next season. I really didn't care for either guy but there isn't much else on tv right now, so we suffered through it. All 4 hours of boring ha! And to top it all off, I was hoping Bentley would be there to get roasted, but of course he wasn't so that was a dissapointment. I am ready for Bachelor Pad and Jersey Shore this week. Yes trashy tv. Yes fun to veg out while watching though!
  • My mom gave me this Gardenia bush that came from my Grannie's garden and Scot planted it for me yesterday among his other chores he did around the house. I am so excited that I have a piece of her, even when she's gone one day, and it's special to me to be in our yard. I just hope I can water it enough so it survives! I certainly don't have the green thumb that my mom and Grannie have, so we shall see, but I will do my best to keep it alive in the summer heat!
  • Brynley's chandelier and accent table are en route as we speak, and I can't wait to have them installed and assembled so that her nursery will be complete. My sweet mom got them both for us, and Brynley will now have the nursery I always dreamed if I had a little girl, of what it would look like. I can't wait to see them both in person, since we ordered them online!
  • It's tax-free weekend here in NC this weekend, so I am now putting together a list of any last minute items that would qualify as tax free that we may pick up while we're out. I think our "Brynley Budget" is officially spent, but you can't beat the savings when you don't have to include tax!
  • That's all for now, happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment