How Far Along: 35 weeks!
Size of the Baby: a honeydew melon
Maternity Clothes: all maternity pants and a mix of maternity and regular tops and dresses
Gender: a GIRL! Brynley Alison Gelinas
Movement: lots! It must be getting cramped in there because I'm starting to feel movement in places I don't normally feel, like above my belly button and down into my pelvic bone, but I never tire of the sensation :) It's my favorite part of being pregnant, and I will actually miss it once Brynley is born, as weird as that sounds
Sleep: I wish I could say this was getting better this week, but with all of the tossing and turning I do each night to get comfortable, not to mention the 5 times I am getting up to pee, sleeping is just not what it used to be! I slept until almost 5am yesterday which was an improvement to the waking every few hours
Cravings/Aversions: it seems like the aversions and nausea outweigh the cravings by a landslide this week! I literally don't crave a thing, and even pizza turns my stomach. No more room in the belly I guess!
Symptoms: Big belly- like seriously big this week (and I LOVE it!) backache, leg cramps, no appetite, nausea, sensitivity to smells (like literally I smell something from a mile away.. and I will be the first to let you know when it's unpleasant ha!), extremely tired, major pregnancy brain, getting up to pee 5 times a night, restless sleep, stronger and more uncomfortable Braxton Hicks contractions, some hip and pelvic bone pain
Mood: much better! I've gotten the rest from work that I needed, and am realizing I am in the home stretch now, so thankful and blessed to be carrying this blessing around, and I have had an attitude adjustment
Highlights this week: as usual, shopping for Brynley was so much fun- finding the Aiden +Anais swaddle blankets I wanted, and her pink toy chest, completing her nursery and picking out her coming home outfit
What I Miss: sleeping well and having more energy (nothing has changed there ha!) I could also add sleeping on my stomach and bending over now too
**I seem to have posted a lot of pictures of me in this outfit.. but it was all in the same day ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment