Well, I wish that I had BIG news to share with ya'll, but that just isn't the case so far. Not much has changed on the baby-having front, and I feel like my bouts of contractions and back labor have actually almost subsided. I ended up going to work the past week, as I figured that I'd rather be at work, making one last paycheck and waiting, than sitting on the couch waiting and analyzing every contraction. As it turns out, maybe there was more to the hurricane causing my contractions than I thought. Scot sent me a link about the 50% increase in the baby boom this past weekend, with all fingers pointing at the change in barometric pressure being the reason for all of the babies being born all of a sudden. If there's any truth to this theory, I saw that there may possibly be another hurricane out at sea right now, expected to strengthen by this weekend. If that's the case, I will be on the lookout for any signs of labor to come!
As I've mentioned lately, Ryder has been very taken with "Baby" the penguin. I caught him on video today being very attentive and sweet and singing lullabyes to him. I think that he is preparing for becoming a BIG brother soon, and he will make a great one at that! It does my heart good to think of how sweet and gentle he will be once Brynley gets here. Words can not explain how much I love this little boy of mine!
Just wanted to give ya'll an update. Have a great night :)
Laura... I've been trying to comment on your blog for weeks and I think (hope) i finally have it figured out! :) I am so excited for you and your new addition. I can't wait to see her. I know how frusterating all of the waiting is... hope things go smoothly from here on out. :)
Laura... I've been trying to comment on your blog for weeks and I think (hope) i finally have it figured out! :) I am so excited for you and your new addition. I can't wait to see her. I know how frusterating all of the waiting is... hope things go smoothly from here on out. :)
ReplyDeleteFINALLY... it worked! :)Even if I did spell frustrating incorrectly the first time! LOL
ReplyDelete