Apparantly, being pregnant hasn't helped any with my blonde moments. They've only gotten worse ha!
- On a recent trip to Target, as I got to the cashier to pay for my items, I handed her what I thought was a coupon. Turns out I was handing her a receipt, and I had accidentally thrown the coupon out, mistaking it for the receipt!
- While standing in line at the grocery store, I was totally oblivious to the fact that Scot had walked up to customer service to pay for our few items, as I stood there, empty cart in hand, while browsing the magazines as I waited patiently to be next in line. I was so enthralled with the Life & Style that featured a very disturbingly skinny picture of Leann Rimes on the cover that I didn't even know he had left my side in line! Once I made the realization, it was too late, and the cashier just kind of looked at me funny, as if wondering why I was in line with nothing in my cart ha!
- While browsing the photo album section at the store, (on a totally different occasion), Scot told me that he and Ryder were going to go check out the toy section. I nodded my head, without looking up at him, surely to remember where he said to meet up with him once I was done. After choosing the picture album that I wanted, I completely had a pregnancy brain and forgot where he said they were going! Panicked for a second, I headed to the toy section, sure to find them there, and there they were just as I thought thank goodness. For a minute I thought I was going to have to have them paged over the whole store!
- How about when I sat down to eat breakfast this past weekend, and totally forgot that I'd already taken my daily prenatal vitamin and JuicePlus supplements for the morning, as I popped another dose before realizing what I'd done! Thank goodness I soon realized, and I guess it's okay to have had more than the given dosage for the day.
- These are just a few of the "Pregnancy Blonde Moments" that I seem to have lately, not to mention all of the times I walk into a room and totally have to retrace my steps to remember what I came in for. Or the moments in my day where I try to have a conversation and literally the thought leaves my mind! Not fun my friends, not fun at all! I think there is so much fluid contained in my body right now that I'm starting to find myself having more and more moments like these everyday.
It's just another funny pregnancy symptom to one day look back on and laugh about!
No comments:
Post a Comment