Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby Bump: 33 Weeks!


Date: August 1st, 2011
How Far Along: 33 weeks! (8 Months)!
Size of the Baby: a pineapple
Maternity Clothes: all maternity pants and a mix of maternity and regular tops and dresses
Gender: a GIRL! Brynley Alison Gelinas
Movement: a lot of slow rolled up jabs (feels like a balled up fist) to my side or above my ribs, feels so weird! She's head down with her back on my right side, butt pushed up against the top of my uterus underneath my boobs, and knees and everything else is on my left side
Sleep: still having some pregnancy insomnia, but sleeping much better this week. One relief has been the hip, pelvic, and pubic bone pain is not nearly as bad (thank you Jesus)! I'm still getting up to pee once or twice, but I will deal with that anyday over my bones aching and feeling as if they are splitting apart
Cravings/Aversions: again, not much of either, but loving fresh veggies and sliced tomatoes with salt and pepper, and a drizzle of italian dressing YUM!
Symptoms: feeling really full and tired once 2pm rolls around, no matter if I'm at work or at home. It's the afternoon lull that I just can't get re-energized from. It makes working full time at this point hard because the nights I get home late, around 6pm, I am just literally exhausted. Hip, pelvic bone, and pubic bone stretching but pain not nearly as bad. Pregnancy insomnia, pee 2x per night and through day all day, some nausea, heartburn, and just having overall patience can be challenging at times
Mood: tired and moody, ready to be done working full time, but not much longer to go
Highlights this week: getting to order the chandelier and accent table for Brynley's nursery (thank you Mom!) and starting to put all of the finishing touches up in her room, washed all of her clothes, blankets, burp cloths, and put them away in her drawers. We're getting closer and closer to her due date! Also I got to book the photographer to come take Brynley's newborn portraits once she's born, soo excited!
What I Miss: sleeping well and having more energy

No comments:

Post a Comment