How Far Along: 11 weeks
Size of the Baby: a fig
Maternity Clothes: none yet but my pants and bra are getting tight! I am down to only 2 work pants and a pair of jeans that fit so it will be any day now I'm sure
Gender: too early to tell, but I have a suspiscion that it's a girl based on my cravings and morning sickness
Movement: none yet
Sleep: sleeping good except for some tossing and turning and getting up to pee once a night
Cravings/Aversions: fruit, cake, smoothies, and cheese. I like bagels with cream cheese for breakfast which usually fills me up and gets rid of any morning sickness. This is actually the first week that I haven't had any morning sickness and was finally able to drink a cup of coffee! I am finding that I am thirsty all the time and have had cravings for lemonade and can't get enough. The thought of chicken, eating french fries, or drinking a glass of milk makes me gag, but I have been wanting asian food for pretty much every meal at lunch. I satisfied that craving with pad thai noodles and it was sooo good!
Mood: feeling okay, still really really tired all the time and it's hard to get this across to Scot because I just don't think he could ever comprehend the way it wears on a woman, but I am trying to control my moodswings at him. I had another meltdown and cried for almost an hour because I felt like he was frustrated with me for being so tired and took it as laziness. Sometimes I wish for just a second we could exchange bodies so he could truly understand what I'm going through. I feel so much more tired and moody this pregnancy so I am definitely beginning to wonder if I am having a GIRL :)
Symptoms: TIRED, moody, emotional, My breasts are very full and sore and it hurts to go without a bra on, Did I mention tired? Tired, oh and I have been getting breakouts and weird dry patches on my face. Not cool my friends, not cool. I never ever breakout, even when I was a teenager so this is all new to me. Yay!
Highlights this week: during a trip to Target, we passed the baby section and I had to have this sweet bunny rabbit "lovey" that was pink. I bought it in hopes that we are having a girl, but will gladly return it for something in blue if we are having another boy
Husband-isms: nothing this week other than being impatient with me for being so tired. Have I mentioned before that this is a much different pregnancy for me, and I think it is also wearing on Scot for having to pick up more of the slack. It may also be because we are tending to our very active toddler
Weird Dreams: Still nothing weird that I can remember this week
What I Miss: this week I missed being able to have a drink if I wanted, and was especially craving both a glass of white wine, and a cold margarita. This may be a long summer ha!


I hope you will get some much needed energy and I hope things go smoothly with your pregnancy! You look so cute!
ReplyDelete