Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Bump: 8 Weeks!


Date: February 7th, 2011
How Far Along: 8 weeks
Size of the Baby: a raspberry or kidney bean
Maternity Clothes: none yet but my pants and bra are getting tight!
Gender: too early to tell
Movement: none yet
Sleep: same as usual for now except waking to pee once a night
Cravings/Aversions: fruit, cake, smoothies, and cheese. I like bagels with cream cheese for breakfast which usually fills me up and gets rid of any morning sickness. Everything pretty much makes me nauseus still right now though
Mood: I just wish that I didn't get so nauseus 24/7! This has definitely been a different pregnancy so far and I feel moodier than I did with Ryder. I'm nervous about telling my office that I'm pregnant though. I feel fat more than pregnant and am very hormonal too right now! I cry a lot and am so sensitive to everything but I am trying hard to control these crazy pregnancy emotions.
Symptoms: still really nauseus pretty much all.the.time! Also extremely tired like as if I just ran a marathon and I have to get up to pee once a night. My breasts are very full and sore and it hurts to go without a bra on
Highlights this week: my pregnancy journal has arrived and I got to catch up on a few pregnancy weeks!Husband-isms: In a conversation between Scot and I about my growing baby bump-
ME: "so you think I'm showing more?"
SCOT: "oh yeah! You're definitely showing more!"
 ha! gee thanks :)

Also in a conversation between Scot and I about a weird dream I had earlier-
SCOT: "I had a weird dream too."
ME: "what did you have a dream about?"
SCOT: "I dreamed that you were pregnant, but that you were really really sweet in my dream"
ha- apparantly I need to take the hint that I am very hormonal right now!

And lastly, in a Husband-ism dumb move of the week- Scot did the laundry but ended up putting all of my non-maternity pants in the dryer which you can imagine lead to a HUGE meltdown on my end. I think it was more about the realization that I am growing and not fitting into my non-maternity pants quite so well, and he just sped up the process by shrinking my jeans in the dryer. Not cool my friends. Not cool!

Weird Dreams: Still nothing weird that I can remember
What I Miss: Nothing yet
Here is another journal entry that I had written about the 8th week of pregnancy-


02/08/11
I had MAJOR morning sickness today and am still so tired lately that I can barely keep my eyes open anymore! I am so turned off by coffee right now even if I wanted any, which would make things so much easier to try to stay awake.

02/09/11
Early this morning I felt really nauseus like I has the last week. I tried throwing up once but couldn't. Then out of nowhere, I was sitting on the couch eating a pretzel and boom it hit me! I got so sick from the smoothie I had earlier and lost all of my breakfast from the day. Afterwards I felt yucky and just rested the rest of the day while I was at home on my day off. I was just happy that it had happened on my day off of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment