Date: February 21st, 2011
How Far Along: 10 weeks-and yes this was a very bad picture of me, taken very early in the morning and I wasn't feeling very well, but wanted to go ahead and get the picture taken so I could say I had a 10 week picture of me
Size of the Baby: a prune or a small plum
Maternity Clothes: none yet but my pants and bra are getting tight!
Gender: too early to tell
Movement: none yet (just gas)
Sleep: same as usual for now except waking to pee once a night
Cravings/Aversions: fruit, cake, smoothies, and cheese. I like bagels with cream cheese for breakfast which usually fills me up and gets rid of any morning sickness. I was finally able to stomach a half cup of coffee this week and found that if I added little sugar or creamer it was much better. It made a huge difference in my energy too and I am hoping this is a turning point with the morning sickness-whew! Apparantly during our weekly grocery shop I was also craving strawberries which I was unaware of until Scot pointed it out to me that we had 2 containers of fresh strawberries, strawberry cake mix, strawberry creme frosting, and I was about to put Hostess strawberry cupcakes in our cart as he pointed it out to me.
Mood: my overall mood is much better this week and I'm sure I can attribute that to the fact that I am feeling much better! I'm still overly sensitive right now, and continue to warn Scot not to push any of my pregnancy hormone buttons or I might snap his head off ha! I am really trying to keep my emotions and meltdowns to a minimum though.
Symptoms: My breasts are very full and sore and it hurts to go without a bra on and I have had more cramping and some very unpleasant connstipation. Sorry for TMI- just keepin' it real ha!
Highlights this week: making an appointment with my new OBGYN that I will meet in a few weeks. I also moved (with Scots help of course) all of my maternity clothes out of storage and rotated my winter stuff for spring/summer stuff. I also kept out the things that are bigger that I can wear before going full on maternity.
Husband-isms: In a response to a text I had written Scot-
SCOT "Ryder and I are praying that you will be in a good mood tonight"
Weird Dreams: I woke up from a dream that I had won $300,000 and I really believed that I had won even after waking, and was so disappointed when I realized it was just a dream. I also had a dream that I had to cross a preditor infested river full of snakes, alligators, and huge insects with Ryder and my new baby
What I Miss: Nothing yet

No comments:
Post a Comment