How Far Along: 9 weeks
Size of the Baby: a grape
Maternity Clothes: none yet but my pants and bra are getting tight!
Gender: too early to tell
Movement: none yet
Sleep: starting to toss and turn more but sleeping good still and still able to sleep on my stomach. I'm still having to wake up usually once a night to pee but I am able to fall right back to sleep
Cravings/Aversions: fruit, cake, smoothies, and cheese. I like bagels with cream cheese for breakfast which usually fills me up and gets rid of any morning sickness. Everything pretty much makes me nauseus still right now though
Mood: I'm very moody and tired! It's hard to wake up with Ryder early in the morning and by early evening I'm ready to crash as soon as I walk in the door which can cause some major moodswings!
Symptoms: Extremely tired! I could sleep for hours and then sleep for more hours after that. My nausea is getting better slowly but I'm still moody. I am having to pee more if I walk around a lot, like if I'm out shopping or something and my breasts are very noticeably fuller and larger and much more sore now
Highlights this week: having my second OB appt with Dr P and seeing the ultrasound of our sweet baby for the first time. SMILES :) It was soo tiny compared to the first ultrasound we got of Ryder. A week and a half makes a big difference I guess, but the baby looked great and we saw it's tiny heartbeat fluttering away.
Husband-isms: Either Scot is having more of these each week, or my moodswings are getting worse which is a cause for these. Whatever the case, after waiting nearly 2 hours in the exam room (half dressed too by the way, which is never a comfortable setting to be in) Scot and I both became very hungry, as 12:30 was rolling around. After finishing our appointment and seeing our sweet baby on the ultrasound, Scot totally ruined the sweet moment we had just shared together, as we were in the drive-thru line at Arby's. He stated that it was such a waste of time that we didn't need to have a followup appt with Dr P, that we just needed to move on and find a new OB. (This is bc Dr P is no longer doing deliveries, but he still wanted to see me for my first appt since he had seen me for my previous pregnancy and I felt most comfortable with him and it was my decision after all and I really didn't mind) I was very sad and cried as we ordered our food and he dropped me back off at my office to get back to work, sad that he felt like that Dr appt was a total waste, and seeing our sweet baby was such a waste.
Weird Dreams: I did wake up once to a weird dream about a boy I had a crush on in highschool. Again in my dream I had a big pregnant baby bump haha! So weird and not really sure what that meant!
What I Miss: working out, and the feeling of not being nauseus all the time
And I will leave you with a journal entry I had written for the 9th week of my pregnancy-
02/14/11 (this must have been before our actual ultrasound which later confirmed I was 9 weeks and 3 days)
I'm not really sure the exact week I'm on at this point but I can not wait for our ultrasound appointment in a few days! This will help us tell exactly how far along I am and to pinpoint a better due date. I'm feeling a lot more energetic this week and starting to get less nauseus which may also be the cause of the energy. It was nice to actually be awake a few nights this week after putting Ryder to bed, so that Scot and I could talk and watch tv together. Thank you Lord for getting me through the past tough weeks and for easing my nausea. I am so blessed for this sweet baby, and am so excited to see him or her soon. On another note, I'm not sure how much longer I can go wearing my regular pants and bras, as they are getting much tighter!


No comments:
Post a Comment