Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blonde Moment Monday: 36 Weeks!

Brynley,
 You turned 36 weeks old today!
May 22nd, 2012
 It is just about impossible to take your picture these days! You are always on the go, constantly checking out your surroundings and trying to grab everything. In this case, Tucker.
 You have become quite Mommy's Little Helper!
 Doing household chores like the laundry
 and unloading the dishes

 You are just the sweetest girl and are so curious about this big world around you! You are such a good sleeper these days, going down around 7:30 at night and waking by 6:30 or 7 in the morning!

 You like to make funny sounds and hear yourself babble. You have discovered making loud noises and banging two objects together to make sounds. You also do this by tapping things on the table and your highchair to listen to the noise it makes. I play along with you and tap and we sing silly songs.

 A few days ago I heard laughing coming from the kitchen, followed by Ryder saying "Shh Shh". So I quickly came in and found that you two had gotten all of the ziploc bags out of the pantry and were pulling them all out. I took this after I had put most of them away and wanted a picture of the mess! You two will get into double trouble now I'm sure! I also got you both on video playing and laughing together in Ryder's room as you were bouncing on his bed as he jumped up and down and bopped you on the head with his Blue Lovey toy. You didn't mind, you just sat there thinking he was the funniest person alive!

 Brynley there are no words to explain how fast you cruise now and how advanced you are becoming with getting from point A to point B. There is no stopping you girlfriend! You crawl just as fast too, and go from almost a running crawl when you really want something, to using the tables, chairs, steps, wall, and Mommy to get wherever it is you need to go. You have also started lifting your leg up when you crawl, as if trying to get your footing to try to stand up by yourself! Mama's not ready for this yet whew!


 You love play time, but you love snack time and eating probably more. A snacker like your Mommy ha! You are very inquisitive about the foods we eat and you come over to investigate when you see your brother eating snacks. You are still nursing for 3-4 times a day and a bottle at night, but I can tell that it won't be long before you are ready to just eat solid foods! It won't be long before those top teeth come through either my dear. You are sleeping better, so I take that as a sign that they aren't bothering you nearly as bad as they did when they were erupting, but you are always drooling and chewing on things, or just have a hand or fingers in your mouth and always at the top gums!
 Mommy took you to the park while Daddy was away on a business trip and you got to swing and you loved it! You liked going fast and feeling the wind in your hair. Then your brother wanted a turn so I loved being able to push you both side by side. I long for a big house and a big backyard that we can have a swingset of our own one day. You just love being outdoors just like your brother. But all that playing is a reason to get a good bath too! You do so well sitting in the tub now and you are very curious about the water as it comes out of the faucet, as well as the bath toys that you love watching the water come out of the spouts. You splash and seem to like getting wet, but you don't like it when it's time to rinse your hair! I am hoping that you will be better about swimming in the pools and going to the Splash Pad at the park than your brother is, but time and practice will tell.
I love you so much baby girl, and don't know how much longer I will be doing these weekly posts. I know that I am busy thinking about planning for your first birthday party already, and there has to be a lot of pink and a lot of fun girliness involved though!

Happy 36 Weeks sweet bunny and I can not begin to express the JOY you bring me each and every day. You are getting so BIG and I can't believe that you are well on your way to turning 9 months already! If I could, I would bottle these moments up and never let you get older. The smell of your sweet baby head, the way you clinch onto my legs and crawl over to me to get in my lap. You are an absolute delight and we love you so much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment