Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bits About Brynley:34 Weeks!

Brynley,
 May 8th, 2012
You turned 34 Weeks today!
Well baby girl another week has come and gone and time is just going way too fast!
But with each week, you bring more excitement and joy into our lives and we are so proud of the many accomplishments that you show us. You started off saying "DaDa" and are now on a roll, always saying "MaMa" and you're always looking for me! I love this though.
This was one of my jumpers when I was a baby, and you looked so cute wearing it! I've really noticed you filling out lately, and looking so grown up. I guess it helps that you're eating about 3- 4 solid meals along with nursing, and a big 7-8 oz night time bottle before bed. Plus snacks. So yeah, I guess that would explain how you're suddenly filling out so much ha! I guess this also explains why you are pooping so much my dear! Not fun.
 You think your brother is the funniest thing on Earth, even when he's telling you "No" as you grab his favorite truck, or reaching out to him and he's grumbling. You don't mind, you just look up at him and give one of your big one-toothed smile! He's noticed your starting to get tooth now too, and he's pretty amazed by this! I am always pulling out Ryder's baby books to show him that yes he too once had slobber and gummy smiles and spitup, and that we still cuddled and snuggled him!

 Your brother is always trying to pick you up and carry you from room to room! This used to make Mommy nervous because I wasn't sure that he could lift you, but then realized how much you enjoy it too! I make sure that he only does this where there's carpet though. And believe it or not, I've even asked for Ryder's help to move you from danger as you've become very curious about the world around you, wanting to get into everything you can get your baby hands on!

 Like Tucker's dog food bowl!
 Caught red handed!
 Or trying to climb the stairs! We just put the baby gate at the top of the stairs, and I'm realizing we may need to get one for the bottom of these stairs too! You have also started realizing how to get down from the couch or when you're sitting high up, so we will eventually try teaching you the right way to go up and down the stairs too so you don't get hurt. I know I should be more nervous about this, but Ryder did so well learning the stairs that I think you will be fine too!
 Oh and spilling Tucker's water bowl too, after you got bored playing with his dog food and attempting to climb the stairs!

 Or getting into the toilet! Whew you really have been a busy girl this week! I knew it was going to come sooner or later, but it was literally like you just took off and haven't slowed down since.
You're still sleeping through the night pretty well, and taking 1-2 naps each day. I was a bit worried that you'd started dropping naps altogether, but now I'm realizing it was probably just teething that was keeping you up at night and making you cranky during the day.
 You can l out the biggest noise and laugh, and then in the next moment get so mad when you don't get your way, or I take something away that you shouldn't have! I'm talking full on tantrums! Knocking your head back, face turning red, and just straight up MAD! I've started saying "NO" and "DANGER" in a deep, loud voice and you actually laughed at me, thinking I was playing with you!
I love this picture of you and Ryder sharing a treat together!
 We just started our new routine of bath time upstairs and you and Ryder seem to love it!
Here you are waving to me, and we are also working on Patty Cake and clapping your hands! I also can't wait to teach you to give hugs and kisses, and to blow kisses too! Although I think you already try to kiss me when you give those big slobbery kisses that leaves my hair wet haha!
Overall you have just been a delight this past week and I'm always so amazed at how far you've come since the day you were born. Your hair continues to grow, and you are realizing when I put bows or clips in now and you try taking them out. We also just switched your carseat to the rear facing Britax, from your Graco snug ride baby carseat! This made Mommy a bit sad, but knew it was time since your feet had been dangling from your carrier carseat for awhile now!

Happy 34 Weeks Bunny!

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute in her/your jumper! She's growing so fast :-) Glad to hear that the new bedtime bath routine is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at her in that little romper. I'm pretty sure she is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, she really is into everything! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete