With Brynley about to turn four months old tomorrow, I have been doing a lot of wondering just who she favors the most. A lot of people see Scot right off the bat, but I see a little of me in her too. And then looking at Ryder and his coloring, there's no mistaking the two are brother and sister! I have been meaning to do a post comparing Ryder and Brynley in their stages of lives for awhile now, but unfortunately most of Ryder's baby pictures were all saved on my old laptop. I knew in order to do this, I'd have to go in search of the hard copies on various cd's that are all stored in the firesafe. I finally got around to it, and put some collages of the two of them together. They crack me up!
Ryder One Month VS Brynley One Month
Unfortunately, I hadn't forseen the awesome idea to use month stickers on a onesie each month with Ryder that I discovered after getting pregnant with Brynley. I wasn't documenting everything on my blog then, as I do now, but was smart enough to take a picture on his month birthday and later would at least write the date on an index card.
Ryder Two Months VS Brynley Two Months
Ryder One Month VS Brynley Three Months
Same Highchair, we just didn't put Brynley in it until recently because she seemed so much smaller!
Ryder One Month VS Brynley One Month
Same carseat, I just had a fabric cover made on Etsy. I love these side by side collages much better but for some reason couldn't get it to work right until these last few.
Ryder Two Months VS Brynley Two Months
Same Bumbo
And the last one
Ryder One Month VS Brynley Two Months
As you can tell, (in some ways) a lot has changed over the course of three years, but poor Tucker does look a little more disheveled and chubbier than he did then ha! Mommy just doesn't have nearly the time now that I did with one baby! I can't stress just how much harder two children is, but I love my babies so so much and I just loved taking a trip down memory lane to see Ryder when he was Brynley's ages. I will have to do more of these as I can find more time to go through the picture cd's!






They look almost identical in some of the pictures. I am loving her crib bedding, especially the sheet. I wanted to make a sheet like that and never got around to it
ReplyDeleteI love looking at comparisons! You have beautiful babies! I love the picture of them both in the bumbo!
ReplyDelete