Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bits Abot Brynley: 38 Weeks!

Happy 38 Weeks Brynley Bug!
 June 5th, 2012
Yeah you weren't in the mood for taking pictures. See all that drool? Yup.. teething again!
 But then Mommy and Daddy got a few smiles out of you so all was right with the world again. Sometimes I wonder if you're going to top Ryder for the title of biggest Drama Queen.. but then again I know how much teething runs in our family and maybe there's more to your tears.
 So yeah. You turned 38 weeks today! Crazy I know right?! This means that you will turn 9 months old next week. Waaaahhh! I'm sad that my baby is growing up so fast. As I remember, I think Ryder went through a 9 month growth spurt, so I can't tell if it's the teething or growth spurt, but you haven't slept that great this week. You just seem hungry and miserable with those gums of yours!
 Chewing on Ryder's train table pieces and drooling away! But I love that sweet smile.
 Here's the culprit! You rarely let anyone get a peek in that mouth of yours unless we want to be bit! But as you can see, your upper left central tooth has erupted and your upper right is on its way too.

 You and your brother are becoming buddies and really starting to interact with one another. He squawks at you and you shriek back at him as if you both have your own language. I love it!
 We got you a new pair of shoes at Stride Rite and found that you were a size 3 on your right foot and a 3 1/2 on your left. You have been wanting to take steps and if you're cruising from the table to the couch, you've taken one big step forward. I know it won't be long so we are trying to get you used to shoes now. If you're anything like your big brother, you too will be an early walker. Yikes!
 Checking out your new shoes.. not sure what to think of them!
 Oh boy! You are a shark when it comes to eating now! As I mentiond before, forget the pureed stuff. You love chicken, eggs, beef, cabbage, carrots, guacamole, breads, chunks of fruits and vegetables, tomatoes, rice, potatoes, beets, broccoli, corn, cantelope, you name it. You eat it. Amen Hallelujah! I only wish I had tried feeding Ryder everything and not being so worried that he would choke or have an allergic reaction to it. Daddy just cringes when he sees this mess but I tell him it's the only way you will learn to feed yourself and I have gotten used to the mess.

 Your hair is really coming in now and looks somuch blonder than your brothers whose hair has more strawberry blonde I think. I'm thinking we may put you in more bows than headbands now!


You love to pull everything out, clothes, laundry, toys. You name it! I just introduced you to your Cabbage Patch doll that Nana got you for Christmas. You wanted to eat her hair haha! I just loved seeing you with your baby doll and can't wait for the days that I can play barbies and babies with you,

You went on your first roadtrip to see Grammy and Grampa, and were so proud of yourself at the hotel, pulling up on the windows. We had so much fun at the beach with you and you are quite the little water baby!

Happy 38 Weeks Brynley!

Love,
Mommy


1 comment:

  1. I think I need a notebook with me to read your posts because there is always SO MUCH I want to say and I always forget when I get to the end. First of all, how CUTE is that first picture. Love it. I think that Brynley looks just like you in the second picture! ANd oh my gosh, Sula is the BIGGEST drama queen compared to Colt. Its amazing. ITs hard to believe its been almost nine months! She is such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete