Happy Thursday! While Scot's watching the NFL draft, I'm trying to think of anything blog-worthy enough to say but I'm so tired I can hardly form sentences haha! Scot and I stayed up way too late last night, watching tv shows like Bethenny and Watch What Happens Live on Bravo. We even thought we were cool and decided to play along with their drinking game word, which in turn kept us up way past our bedtime. And here I am rambling away. We really spent most of the day cleaning the house and getting things packed for Scot's parents coming in town tomorrow and then taking Ryder to the mountains for a short getaway. He's very excited to see them, since we live in North Carolina and they live in Florida, we don't get to see them often. It was hard getting him settled tonight because he kept asking when he was going to see Grammy and Grampa!
I will be posting more on their visit this weekend, but wanted to post these sweet videos. Other than cleaning today and getting ready for their visit, we have just had a rainy lazy sort of day reading more library books we got yesterday, and watching new movies we rented at the library too. One of my new favorites has been the Oceans documentary by Disneynature. Have ya'll seen it? It's really cute and I was amazed how close you got to see the marine life in their natural habitats! I'm hooked and can't wait to rent the other documentaries.
I found these cute videos that I'd uploaded to Youtube but never posted them! I'm still trying to get the video of Brynley saying Da Da but will save that one for another day. I know I sound like the biggest country bumpkin, so excuse my excitement as Brynley waves haha!
And this is the video of Ryder and Scot's "Secret Handshake"
And this one was a short video I made before we left for Hawaii so I could look at it when I missed my babies too much. Needless to say I ended up just looking at their pictures instead, but I thought it was cute to look back at!
Enjoy!

I need to take more videos. Everytime I go to take one of something cute, it never fails that my kids STOP doing what was so cute. Oh well.
ReplyDelete