- Happy Monday Ya'll
- So I know it's Monday, and usually my mind is swirling around with a ton of random Blonde Moments and all, but I found that my mind was a bit more preoccupied with some life changes on the horizon instead.
- No worries, good changes, just some possible changes in jobs for Scot. He's been with the same company for 15 years and has done really well, but as we are faced with one income now that I'm staying home, and the motivation of wanting to be in a bigger home, have a boat or live closer to water, it has pushed his decision further in taking the plunge!
- Scary? Yes. Putting our Faith to the test? Most definitely. But I do know that some things have happened just recently that make us both feel led by God that it has come for this change to happen. So if it crosses your mind, at all, if you would just pray that something great will come along Scot's way, an answered prayer.
- So now that that's off my mind, I do have some random pics to share that I found on my computer that I'd taken from my phone recently. I was trying to get yet another slew of pics developed and had forgotten to put these on the ole Blog!
- Is it just me or does that project never seem to end? Well then again I love taking pictures, and I love blogging with lots of pics, so I guess it's only natural to have lots and lots to develop!
- Ryder and Brynley were hanging out in the yard when we had a few really hot days in a row. They really do look a lot to me, even posing on their stomachs haha!
- We also had a fun Easter reading party the other day, and Ryder really wanted to read to Brynley (well, point out the pictures to her anyways). However, just this past week he has really shown a jealous streak with her, probably considering she's become much more mobile, and so we are working on handling his behavior towards her.
- We had the kids pictures taken a few weeks ago before Easter with these live bunnies. I still haven't gotten my pictures back yet, but the whole session made me laugh and laugh at the way Ryder talked to these bunnies. He loved nuzzling up to them, but Brynley just wanted to eat their fur! She was less than thrilled to have her picture taken next to them, and just thinking about the pictures I got from the shoot makes me laugh!
- How was your weekend? Ours went by way too fast as usual, but we really enjoyed getting outside and going to a few parks and a hike!
- We also went shopping and I found some really cute stuff for the kids, a new pair of running shorts for me, and the perfect beach coverup for Brynley.
- I just need a smocked lobster bikini for her and she will be all set for summer! I have only seen one online, but have ya'll got any recommendations of where to find one?
- This is Scot and Ryder's secret handshake that starts with this head butt. I actually got it on video too but couldn't get it to upload right. Ryder gets the biggest kick out of doing a special handshake with his Daddy and feels so BIG! I love seeing them together!
- This was one morning at the gym and I couldn't help but take a picture because it was just so pretty!
- On Saturday I made these Insanely Good Blueberry muffins from skinnytaste.com and they were delicious! I used my baby bullet and the milling blade to process the oatmeal finely. I loved that they weren't overly sweet, like a lot of muffin mixed tend to be!
-
I was also craving a yeasty bread to go with our dinner over the weekend, so I made Jenny @ Practically Perfect's easy 2 ingredient bread I'm telling you, literally just two ingredients and 45 minutes later my kitchen smelled so yummy of fresh baked bread!
- I did use Lite beer so I'm not sure if that made any difference or not, and I would love to try a savory bread too sometime by adding scallions and cheese.
- So we have been attending a Baptist church in our area for a few months now, and we finally made the decision to join yesterday and I'm so happy that we did. I grew up in a Baptist church and I think I really started to miss the familiarity. Scot however, grew up Catholic, and after we stood before the church congregation and shook hands with all of the members that came forward to welcome us, he later said "Wow that was a much easier process than the steps it takes to join a Catholic church."
- This Saturday will be mine and Scot's Fifth Wedding Anniversary! We had plans to stay at Hilton Head for a few days but have since decided to just stay in town and go out for a relaxing dinner just the two of us. When I look back 5 years ago, I can't believe where we are now and how fast time has gone.
- Yet at the same time I feel as if time hasn't gone that fast and I still remember standing before our family, friends, and God and reciting our vows to one another. I can only imagine the bright future we have ahead together and I am so blessed for the man I married!
- Well I wish I had more random blonde moments to send your way, but that's all for now!
- Again, I hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful week to come!
A friend of mine won a giftcard to Peek-A-Boo children's boutique in Charlotte but gave it to me for Brynley, and I'm already anxious to spend it! I love having a little girl to spoil with cute clothes and accessories!

Glad that the bread turned out so well! It really smells yummy when it's baking :-) Will be praying for you guys, re: possible new job! Exciting!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Our anniversaries are just a couple days apart. Ours is 4/26. And if you ever have any questions about new job opportunities, ask away. I SO know how you feel. John left his job for a complete new company in a new city and state. We took a chance for an opportunity of a lifetime and I have been so happy we did! We almost didnt because it was so scary! Saying a prayer for you!
ReplyDelete