Brynley,
Today, April 24th, 2012
You turned 32 Weeks old!
You are still our sweet huggable girl..
but you've also had a few of these moments too!
You have become quite the cuddle bug, yet you would much rather be on the go than to be held down! But I love that your brother always wants to love on you and I pray that you will always love one another and be friends. Scot had let Ryder hold Brynley here and took these pictures, so when I was looking through my camera I found these and my heart just melted in a puddle right then!I'm starting to think Brynley is changing to look a little more like me again. But then she will make the SAME face as Scot and Ryder and I'm like "nope. She's all Daddy's girl!"
Eating has become your favorite pastime, so I know your a Mommy's girl haha! You're eating just about anything and everything now, or at least all of the fruits, veggies, and breads that you want. And Gerber puffs too! We have started letting you even try to feed yourself, which you do pretty well at! I also figured out that no bib was going to keep you cleaned up, so I've started letting you eat with just a diaper on and it makes for a lot easier cleanup afterwards, and no stains to worry about getting out of your clothes! I just wish I'd made this revelation with Ryder years ago.
Here you are feeding yourself mashed bananas. I found that certain foods you're not crazy about, you do much better eating if I mash them or puree them and then just dump them on your highchair fr you to feed yourself. So far, at 32 Weeks you have now tried brown rice cereal, bananas, green beans, sweet peas, organic oatmeal, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, mangos, bread, cheerios, puffs, and I think starting next week we may start blending more of the foods we have for dinner, and expand your tastebuds even more!
You have also been loving to eat yummy fruits and veggies with this mesh food holder! Yes you are a juicy mess afterwards, but I don't have to worry about any choking now because of it.
Here you are hanging out in your room, wearing one of my dresses I wore as a baby and looking just like the sweet little doll that you are!
You continue to love standing and I have started letting you wear shoes from time to time, to get used to the feeling of having them on so it doesn't come as such a shock when you really start walking! You looked presh in these sandals I have to say!
Loving on your stuffed animals and baby doll! I LOVE having a baby girl unless I haven't mentioned this a hundred times before. Pure sweetness!
And just so I don't forget, you sai DA DA for the first time this past Friday!! I got it on video too and will have to post it soon. It was the sweetest moment and you have been saying "Mmma" which I take meaning "Ma Ma" but this was clearly a "Da Da". Ryder sais Ma Ma first so naturally this made your Daddy SOOO happy!!
Wow, she is doing great with food. Sula could take it or leave it. I tried baby yum yums but she choked so it scared me. I need to get some puffs and the fruit mesh stuff. We had that for Colt but lost them. Cant believe its almost eight months!!!
ReplyDelete