Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bits About Brynley: 29 Weeks!

Brynley,
April 3rd, 2012
You turned 29 Weeks!
You can stop growing up now. I love this sweet pink bunny onesie on you! You have been so fun to dress up lately and I am so excited for Easter this year and the cute outfits to put you in.
And speaking of outfits, I had to put you in this Gelinas Creations tshirt that one of Daddy's cousins sent Ryder when he was a baby too. It only seemed appropriate afterall haha. I ordered a few new headbands for you and they recently came in the mail, so I've loved dressing you in them!


You are doing such a great job at standing unassisted now, and I have even caught you a few times standing with just one hand as the other grabs at a toy. You are also doing well army crawling, scooting around, and just being mobile in general. Your brother is not a fan of this however, and gets upset when you grab at one of his toys. Yes I'm afraid it's already begun!
I saw these bunny ears at a recent trip to Target and just had to get them! I'm so excited for your first Easter this week and a trip to the beach! I have already begun my excitement to see you receive gifts for the first time from the Easter Bunny, as well as many other firsts that will take place this Spring and Summer! You just looked like the cutest bunny to me, which seemed fitting considering I refer to you as my Bunny when you squinch your nose up at me like one haha!

Here you are with your Daddy playing a game of upside down baby, a sure way to get you to squeal with delight! You just love your Daddy so much and I swear we have heard you babbling his name!
Queen of accessories, Mommy has loved dressing you in hairbows and sunglasses! You're still learning to be a fan of them but they were too cute not to take a picture of you in them.
Your hair has really been growing lately, and just this week I was finally able to put your first bow in it! I was worried about leaving it this way for too long, but thought you were just adorable! You literally looked like my Strawberry Shortcake!

You are loving to eat and applesauce with oatmeal is your favorite! Yes my little Bunny, you are a much better eater now and I continue to make all of your baby food. You have tried some Gerber foods when staying at Nana and Pawpaws and have done well with them too, but I love making your food, and now that I am able to I enjoy it so much. We are still working on sweet potatoes and peas, but I know after a few more times trying them you will do better and better!
You were trying to reach out and pat your brother here, and are just such a sweet girl! I still can't believe that you will turn 7 months old next week! You are just turning to the sweetest little baby and I know a lot of it has to do with the fact that your teething has subsided. I love you so much and am just so blessed to have you. I love everything about having a little girl and you make my life complete! Happy 29 Weeks pretty girl.

Love,
Mommy




2 comments:

  1. I love making baby food. It is seriously one of my favorite things to do! Happy 29 weeks sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Friday the 13th and I am just now reading this but its also her 7 month bday! Cant believe it. Love her little outfits!

    ReplyDelete