Monday, April 23, 2012

Blonde Moment Monday

  • Hey Ya'll!!
  • And Happy Monday!
  • If you're new here, thanks for stopping by and welcome to Blonde Moment Mondays where I dish about randomocities running through my mind
  • I thought I escaped it this time around, but just the other day I noticed I'm getting a new crop of Baby Hairs! Yikes, they're outta control!
  • Thank goodness I go to my hairdresser next week and hopefully she'll have some tips on getting these crazy hairs to lay down haha!
  • Along with the baby hairs, I've been one hormonal Mama lately! It must be that 6 month mark when all the crazies come out, which is noticeable with my hair haha
  •  

  • I've still been using the heck outta my Baby Bullet these days, and have found I can puree almost anything! So far Brynley's faves are fruits though. Mango, pears, apples, and bananas but she's not that fond of veggies. I even started her on more veggies but she just gags away! But no worries, I will just keep truckin' and I know we'll get there eventually!
  • So one of my favorite things to do as a kid was going for visits to the library. I don't remember Barnes and Noble until I was well into my middleschool years, but I just loved going with my mom to the library and picking out stacks and stacks of books!
  • I wanted to pass this love for reading onto my kids, so I took both Ryder and Brynley to our local library and let Ryder pick out some to take home. I'd taken him a few times with me before, but it was my first time taking both kids with me to the library and they did great!

  • For the end of April, you'd think it was more like the beginning of March or the end of February around here, the way it's been so cold and dreary!
  • So we've gotten creative and had fun building forts in the living room


  • Yeah we even made it a family affair! Brynley's first time in the fort
  • My sweet friend from highschool, Claudia, is due with her baby boy next month so we came over to bring her some goodies and while we were there I had to get a piture of that bump!
  • Seeing her so cute made me miss my pregnant baby belly a little bit!
  • But no worries, no more babies for us unless God has other plans!
  • I have to share a funny though. On the way there I explained to Ryder that we were going to Claudia's house and she had a baby in her tummy like I did with Brynley. He then went on to ask me if she would be feeding her baby her "boonie" like I do with Brynley haha! I made sure he asked Claudia as well and we both had a good laugh together!
  • Scot's parents are coming in town this weekend from Florida and are taking Ryder on a grandson vacation.
  • He's very excited, and they just recently sent him a package with his very own Lightning McQueen luggage inside!
  • He has carried and carted this suitcase around nonstop from the day we got it in the mail, and even told his baby sister that it was his and she couldn't get her baby slobber on it!

  • I forgot to mention that it was Prom-mania Saturday night while we were out celebrating our anniversary! I had to get a picture of these highschool cuties, and remembered back to the days of my Junior and Senior prom.
  • Talk about feeling old! Wow it's been 10 years already! I guess that makes me able to say things like "These kids have no idea what life is like after Prom"
  • We have been busy making lots of yummy treats around here lately, and tonight was no different. Ryder loves jumbo pretzels so I bought this pretzel dough and we tried our hand at making homeade pretzels (minus actually kneading the dough).

  • They actually came out pretty good, but tasted more along the lines of a crescent roll/pillsbury bread than a pretzel.
  • Well, I hope you're having a great Monday and that as always, your week is off to a great start!


2 comments:

  1. OK sad the hear the hormomns go crazy again at the 6 month mark!! the baby hairs crack me up I have had them all along with mine and they are still coming in they are too funny! Is the bullet worth the price or can I do the same thing in a food processer? Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had baby hairs my WHOLE LIFE :) Yay for me. So you are done with two huh? I cannot decide! I know I dont want four but I cant decide on a third. I wish I knew the answer!

    I hope you can comment on my blog now. Let me know if you have problems when you try again.

    ReplyDelete