With today being the very last day of 2011, I thought I would take a look back and reflect on some of my favorite moments of this year. It has been such a great year and I can only hope 2012 to be just as fab!
January
We bring in the new year of 2011 in anticipation for SNOW!
Confirming our pregnancy with Brynley!
February
Making Valentines for Ryder's daycare class
Making strawberry cupcakes for Valentines Day, but also one of my many early pregnancy cravings!
March
Celebrating my 28th Birthday..man I'm getting old!
Celebrating Scot's birthday with all of his family who came in town from Florida and New Hampshire
April
Easter at Holden Beach
Celebrating our 4th Anniversary while we were at the beach too
Easter egg hunts
May
First family beach vacation, to Myrtle Beach (besides our big family trips to Holden Beach)
Mothers Day, celebrating my 3rd one as a mommy
June
Fathers Day, honoring Scot for being the best Daddy!
July
4th of July at Holden Beach
Baring the Bump for all to see ha! (and oddly I now miss it)
August
My false labor that sent us to the hospital, only to find it was contractions from all of the hurricanes
September
Meeting my daughter for the first time. A moment I will always remember!
My Mommy heart grew fuller
October
Halloween with the cutest penguin and pumpkin I ever laid eyes on!
November
Ryder turns 3 and I still gave him the best trucks and buses party I wanted him to haveGrannie meets her great granddaughter for the very first time. 4 generations of us girls!
Gobble Gobble! Thanksgiving with my family
December
A trip to see Santa
Christmas Eve
And a VERY Merry Christmas!
For 2012, I pray this:
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!








I love end of the year picture recaps. And I have to say, Ryder's birthday was pretty special for me this year, too! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat recap! I love seeing all the pictures! What a difference a year makes. And 28 is NOT old....try 31 :)
ReplyDelete