I was looking for pictures from last Christmas, and thought that I would share a few of my favorite Christmas memories over the past few years.
CHRISTMAS 2008
Christmas Eve 2008, Ryder was barely a month old here on our way to church for the Christmas Eve service
This was our family picture by the Christmas tree. As you can see, I was much larger after having Ryder, which was part of the reason I tried watching what I ate better this pregnancy with Brynley. It also helped that I was smaller when I got pregnant this time around. Anyways, this post wasn't about my pregnancy weight and post weight, but I just wanted to share these sweet memories of our past Christmases.
Our sweet Ryder could hardly keep his little eyes open for very long during his first Christmas at just a little over a month old!
This was our family picture by the Christmas tree. As you can see, I was much larger after having Ryder, which was part of the reason I tried watching what I ate better this pregnancy with Brynley. It also helped that I was smaller when I got pregnant this time around. Anyways, this post wasn't about my pregnancy weight and post weight, but I just wanted to share these sweet memories of our past Christmases.
Our sweet Ryder could hardly keep his little eyes open for very long during his first Christmas at just a little over a month old!
CHRISTMAS 2009
Ryder looks like such a baby with his long sweet baby hair, reaching for the Christmas lights on the tree! Decorating the house for Christmas. A challange with a 13 month old, but a fun challenge!
I love Ryder's surprised look as he opened some of his gifts from Grammy & Grampa here! Leaving cookies for Santa, we let Ryder leave some of his Gerber cookies and he ended up eating them off of Santa's plate ha!
Christmas morning, my sweet little "Santa"
CHRISTMAS 2010
After discovering his gifts from Santa, we then let Ryder open a few gifts from us before my family arrived. Happiness
I love this andone of Ryder Tucker!
And of course, Ryder in his "R" Rudolph shirt. I had fun looking back over the years, and can't wait for this Christmas as we celebrate with both of our children. Now that our family is complete, I can only imagine the fun we will have each year as we celebrate the holidays together! I have so much to be thankful for, and I am so happy to celebrate Brynley's very first Christmas too!











Love this! Its amazing how fast they grow up in a year! And I gained so much more weight with Colt as well. I ate everything in sight!! So funny; another thing in common :)
ReplyDelete