Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day Twenty-Five: A Famous Historical Dinner

 
 
 #25 If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone in History, Who Would it Be and What Would You Eat?

Well you may remember back when I linked up to Blue Eye Bride, and posted about who would attend my celebrity dinner. It would still very much look like this, but if I had to choose someone from history, than I would pick Marilyn Monroe!




{all images via Google images}



Such a classic beauty and what fun it would be to dine with Miss Monroe! Could you imagine the stories she would have to share over dinner? The celebrities she bedded, the crazy past, and just being in her presence would be amazing! A blonde bombshell before there was anyone close to such a sex symbol of her time. I just hate that she passed well before her time.

As for our meal, probably a filet and potatoes kind of meal, with a creme brulee for dessert. She was a curvy gal like myself afterall, and made sexy what it is today. She never wanted to be bone thin, so I'm sure we'd have a fine time indulging in a delicious meal, having some wine, and a delicious dessert. It would be such a fun dinner, and afterwards I would have her show me her famous dress blowing in the wind shot, and I would try to imitate it.

Who would be your historical figure to take to dinner??

No comments:

Post a Comment