August 27th, 2012
50 Weeks
At 50 weeks, if there was a theme for this week, it would be "CONSTANT"! Constantly getting into everything after I've taken it out of reach or scolded "No!!", constantly giving smiles and being silly, constantly wanting to eat and almost begging for snacks when others are eating,
constantly climbing everything and getting into Tucker's food and water bowls, trying to carry them around or play in the water, even sampling his food! Very squirmy when being held, always wants to get up but then right away wants to get back down.
Some irritability this week, as I think more teeth are trying to come in. Not sure because to try looking in Brynley's mouth will most certainly be cause to be bitten!
Getting ready for church, we let Brynley wear her bracelet she got last Christmas from Grammy and Grampa. I am always trying to get her to wear her bows and she wants no part in it! But for some reason doesn't seem to mind the bracelet or her Amber necklace. Go figure ha!
Brynley looked so sweet on the bed, playing with some of my jewelry
And I have no idea what Ryder was doing here, but this is a typical Ryder and Brynley picture where they are being silly, or mostly Ryder. He is such a ham lately, saying "Mommy, hear this" and it's usually some silly face he made up. Brynley is starting to catch on and make silly faces too!Girlfriend may not like her bows, but she sure likes the brush and likes to pretend to brush mine or her hair which is JUST ADORABLE! I just love that sweet smile that she shows :)
But the girl LOVES balls! Soccer, football, any kind, she's not picky! Brynley will pick a ball over a doll anyday, right now, and she thinks when Ryder is practicing at soccer this is her time to run out on the fielf with him too! I wear myself just running back and forth trying to keep her off! This makes for a happy Daddy though!
Oh these two melt my heart. Ryder loves his ukelele that we brought back to him from Hawaii, and Brynley loves these maracas from Epcot, so we had a jam session the other day. Naturally.Oh girl. I have tried everything to keep this one OUT of Tucker's food and water bowls. Sometimes she likes putting the food in the water to watch it swell up, other times she wants to pour water out, and the sometimes she's just a huge terror and likes to eat the food, then run off with the bowls! We introduced whole milk.. but girlfriend loves that bottle. Currently we are down to just about 3 bottles a day, but hoping to lower this even more in the next few weeks to get Brynley weaned. In addition to whole milk, also started feeding her grapes cut in half, because she was near to screeching for them, begging for the ones her brother was eating. She loves to eat, what can I say?
Silly girl!
at 51 weeks...
Oh where to begin!
September 3rd, 2012
51 Weeks
This picture says it ALL! The girl does NOT want to sit still any longer! "No Ma'm" is often heard around here these days, because Brynley won't take no for an answer, and is so determined to get into things around the house that she knows better. For instance, grabbing things off the barstools, or my phone, Ryder's lovey, hands and fingers in outlets, pulling on cords and ya'll know about Tucker's food bowls by now! She is just a ball of energy! And then some.
But she brings me so many smiles each and everyday. The hardest part is still having two kids. I don't know how Mommies of Multiples do it! If it's not Brynley crying or squirming, it's Ryder yelling or whining at the start of each day. I've noticed Brynyley has gotten very attached to her pink blankie here. I thought it would be the bunny lovey I got here, but it's this blankey! I love how soft it is and can see why she loves rubbing her face all in it. She's doing better with drinking whole milk and some water and juices now from her sippy cups. I've tried them all, and they all leak. She doesn't really seem to ave a preference for one over another, but loves to steal the one Ryder is drinking from! Lil' stinker! Still has full on tantrums when she doesn't get her way, and throws whole body!See what Miss B is up to here? Watching Elmo and holding her Elmo! She was mesmerized which was great to have both kids occupied together for a change. I think I actually got myself a cup of coffee and sat down a few seconds even (but it was short lived of course once the demands began).
I've noticed Brynley being snuggly with more and more of her stuffed animals but still not much with her dolls. Maybe by this Christmas? For now they decorate her shelves in her room and that's okay with me. Even though I long for a girlie girl, I will love a TomBoy too!
Check out Miss priss in her new pink dressy shoes! I love flash deal sites like totsy and Zulily!! Getting ready before church, and she was so cute prancing all around. Ya'll I'm not even kidding when I say the minute I put dresses on this girl that she almost twirls around! Scot came in and said "You look so pretty", and it was as if she was just beaming. It was the cutest thing!
She loves Tucker and he feels the same because he is well fed in this house!
With all the teething, rash around her mouth, and just fussiness in general, she's still been a sweet baby most of the time. Her schedule has really been messed up the last two weeks with more events in our life going on than normal. Late soccer practice, going to soccer games during naptime and then on Sundays our church services just changed a bit later too, and on top of that we are also serving later evenings at the church Sunday nights so there have been many a trip to the nursery. Each time she's usually been crying when I go to pick her up, and the sweet nursery girls tell me she's fine, (and I thank them each time for making me feel better). I just hope there is an end in sight soon for this teething!
I love this picture of Brynley (not so much of me.. but that's another story). I love that she is wearing both a hairbow and sunglasses for once and looks like a doll ha!
I had forgotten about this until I started loading pictures onto my computer and busted out laughing. One night. One very exhausting night, after putting the kids to bed, Scot and I were up watching the football game and Brynley started crying, so he went in to soothe her and she was being so cute that he got in the crib with her. I of course had to run and grab my camera at seeing him in the crib!
Happy 51 and 52 Weeks Baby Girl! Wishing you the happiest BIRTHDAY WEEK EVER!!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment