I just wanted to share some of the pictures from Brynley's newborn (and the rest of the family too) session a few weeks ago! These are the ones the photographer sent, so it's just a sneak peak, but I can't wait to share more from the gallery. It's going to be so hard to choose from and decide which to put in her nursery and which to put around the house. It makes me fall in love with my sweet baby girl all over again, and the love for my family grows even more :) Enjoy!
I mean does it get any cuter than this?
and this?? I want a HUGE canvas of this one framed!
Hope you're having a great day!







They turned out so great! I love her smooshed little face! :)
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! Love the one in the hat leaning on her hands and the two of them is absolutely precious! Best of luck choosing, I'm sure it will be so hard!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! These are beautiful! Its going to be so hard to decide what to order! Hope things are going well with you.
ReplyDelete