We did have another long night of feedings every hour, and Brynley never seemed content after each feeding, so I wasn't sure if she wasn't feeling well or if it was her 10 day growth spurt that I've been warned about. I will say that she had all of her strength and the "Teradactyl Screech" had returned, so it was a good sign, even though I'm recovering from so little sleep. Scot's mom and dad came over today and are taking Ryder for two nights to have some quality time with him, so I know we will catch up on sleep and it will give us lots of one on one time with Brynley to get her 100 % better!
Hope ya'll are having a great weekend and I can't tell you how happy I am to see the sun shining away outside! As we speak, Brynley is getting a double dose of sunlight and her Billi Blanket. I figured it couldn't hurt to get a little extra, even though her Dr said it was okay to take her off of the blanket.
Great news glad she is improving! She sure is a beauty! Hope you can get some restful sleep.
ReplyDeleteGlad its getting better. Love the precious pictures of her!
ReplyDelete