We checked in at 7am this morning, ready to start Pitocin to get induced, but God had other plans, knowing my fears about starting Pitocin. My midwife came in to break my water and I actually started progressing on my own with NO Pitocin so it went smoothly and before we knew it, I was advancing to almost 8 cm on my own before I had my epidural. We are all resting happily and getting to know one another and I am smitten with my sweet blonde headed angel!
I think the same goes without saying for Scot and he is one proud Daddy!
Introducing Ryder to Brynley went great and he loves her already. When she started to cry he whispered over to her "It's okay, don't cry" and my heart literally melted! Our family is now complete and I couldn't be happier. Now I just need to get this breastfeeding thing down and so far she is latching on okay and we are just trying to get the hand of everything. I feel so blessed to have my sweet girl to add to our family!





Aaaah! Congratulations! She is such a sweetie-pie and so beautiful :-) And you look amazing after having just given birth! So happy for you guys :-)
ReplyDeleteI am now following! Our lives our very similar right now as I have a two and a half year old son and am due in two weeks to have a little girl. Glad everything went so well for you! Look forward to reading how you adjust because I am right behind you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Brynley is precious and you look FANTASTIC!!! I'm so happy that things went well for you! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look great! And little Brynley is just beautiful! I love all that blond hair. So pretty! We are at 36 weeks now and I am 50% effaced and fingertip dilated....lets see how this goes!
ReplyDelete