Monday, April 4, 2011

Wedded Bliss

 On Saturday we attended the wedding of Josh and Grace, who is the daughter of a friend of mine at work. It was a beautiful wedding outside and I loved her color theme and all of the decorations that went into planning the wedding. We weren't sure what the weather would turn out to be, given that it had done nothing but rain the past week and had turned to cold winter temperatures, but God gave them a beautiful sunny day!
 Ryder stayed with his PawPaw and Nana while Scot and I were having fun at the wedding. We ended up skipping Ryders swim lesson and we ended up taking Scot and Ryder to the Urgent Care Dr to get a prescription in hopes of getting our house well again. I felt like a medicine head for most of the day, but it didn't stop us from attending the wedding. I was just happy that we had finally all gone to the Dr, which was what we should have done weeks ago when we first all got sick, and that we were all on meds now! We met up with another friend and co-worker of mine, Stacy, and had a blast talking and laughing and eating.
 Yes I am eating for two, but one of these slices of cake were for Scot! From not having an appetite lately I think I may have even lost a few pounds which I definitely could use.
 Scot and I posing with Stacy and her husband afterwards, and at this point I was so full I felt like I was about to pop! I had worn a non-maternity dress and it just didn't leave much room for expanding ha!

And the girls from work: Me, Michelle, Stacy, Emilie(the brides mom), and Melanie- fun times!
                                    Posing with my co-worker friends and having a good time
I think we were channeling Vanna White from Wheel of Fortune here. We had a lot of fun and I was glad we went, even though we were feeling like a congested mess, but it was a good time out that Scot and I rarely get to do anymore, and Ryder had fun with his Nana and Pawpaw while we were gone. When we picked him up, he had not had a nap so you can imagine the fuss pot we got on our way home! I hope that you all had a good weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment