How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of the Baby: an apple
Maternity Clothes: Bring on the maternity clothes cuz' the bump is starting to pop. Wearing Maternity pants and everything else regular
Gender: A GIRL! Brynley
Movement: Lots of little flutters here and there
Sleep: okay but not as comfortable sleeping on my stomach as I used to be, and also having to toss and turn more to get comfortable. Maybe its time to get more pillows!
Cravings/Aversions: not many cravings this week and I couldn't really taste or smell much with my cold and geing so congested, but I had some aversions to french fries, eggs, and japanese food. Not all on one plate of course ha!
Symptoms: lots of CONGESTION and it's driving me nuts. Added to my already existing cold and you have one stopped up Mama who can't breathe very well. Thank goodness the antibiotics are kicking in though. Baby bump is growing and the boobs are driving me nuts, also I get this weird sharp numbing pain on the sides of my boobs and it seems worse towards the end of the day.
Mood: excited to start moving things to make room for Brynley
Highlights this week: going to my OB appointment with my new Dr and midwife and I LOVE it! They had me start taking 4 capsules pf a 42 fruit and vegetable supplement as well as 4 omega 3 fish oil capsules to the prenatal vitamin I am already taking. I am happy to be giving my baby all the goodies I can because I know I haven't been eating nearly as well this pregnancy! Also we started preparing the nursery and got the crib put together! LOVE it :)
Husband-isms: none so far this week
Weird Dreams: still nothing weird that I can remember this week
What I Miss: nothing really, maybe sleeping good on my stomach


No comments:
Post a Comment