Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby Bump: 19 Weeks!

Date: April 25th, 2011
How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of the Baby: an heirloom tomato or mango
Maternity Clothes: loving my maternity pants which are fitting better now that my baby bump is growing and showing more. I'm still wearing my comfy dresses that are non-maternity which I'm loving now too!
Gender: A GIRL! Brynley is her first name, but just trying to finalize the middle name.
Movement: stronger bumps and nudges and I usually feel it on the right side more and more everyday
Sleep: really tossing and turning a lot more, especially this week I've noticed. I wake up on my back or side stomach and realize it and then wake to turn over again so I'm not sleeping as well as I had been. I also have had a bad neck cramp which I'm not sure if it was because Ryder slept in bed with us again or if it's because of my ever growing pregnancy body and my muscles are relaxing, causing my musles to spasm more
Cravings/Aversions: not much of either this week, and noticing that I'm getting fuller much faster now
Symptoms: extremely itchy skin on my face, stomach, and breasts. It itches so bad at times that I am starting to wonder what I can do for it! Also leg cramps in my calves this week
Mood: happy and feeling better about my pregnant body now that my baby bump is showing more
Highlights this week: going to my next OB appointment, to actually feel like we are moving forward with my Dr visits now that I am almost halfway through my pregnancy. When Ryder on his own came over to my belly and softly patted it and said "Awww"
Husband-isms: none this week
Weird Dreams: still nothing weird that I can remember this week
What I Miss: glasses of wine and sleeping on my stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment