Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (but posted today whoops)!

(Well almost wordless.. )

Last night was the Taylor Swift concert and it was soo good!) We had tickets from the day they went on sale and the show was supposed to be in Charlotte back in July, but then Taylor cancelled the Charlotte date because she was sick and it was rescheduled for November. I actually liked this better because I could enjoy the show not being pregnant (although I had to pump halfway through ha!) It was definitely a fun night and I enjoyed being away for a few hours, but it was midnight by the time I got home and boy have I been exhausted today! Taylor puts on a great show and yes I was one of the few adults but I do love me some Taylor! I kept thinking of the day I can one day take Brynley to her first concert!
This was my friend and her daughter as we got ready to go in the arena to see Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment