The Food
Sandwiches-Jersey Mikes Subs
Mini Dirt Cups (jello pudding topped with crushed oreos and a gummy worm)
Truck Diesel (green Hawaiian Punch) and School Bus Punch (delicious!! recipe HERE courtesy of Blue Eyed Bride Blog)
Cupcakes- Lowe's Foods
Swedish Fish, Spress, and Lemonheads candies
Banner, Welcome Sign, Cupcake Toppers, Napkin Rings- Etsy Seller Toadally Cute Products
Ryder's Dump Truck Shirt- Etsy Seller Whimsical Stitches
Food & Beverage Labels- free labels website printstationary.net
The Guests
My sweet friend Alyssa and her husband Chris and sons Topher and Arthur
My Uncle Steve and momMy Grannie holding and meeting Brynley 1st time!
First picture of 4 generations of us girls!
The Gifts
The Hugs
Then at one point, Ryder lined up all of his gifts and then counted them one to eleven for everyone just out of the blue ha! He's very methodical in his thinking which makes me think he will be an Engineer one day!
The Sweets
And of course, the SILLY STRING!
Yes, the Silly String! My fun brother Eric got trashed by the silly string haha!
It was a ton of fun, a ton of laughs, and a ton of memories made at Ryder's 3rd Birthday party. A day that I won't forget, and a day I hope he will always remember too!
Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet Ryder Boy!
Love,
Mommy
Oh my gosh...Colt lines up everything right now!! That is so funny. Looks like a great party. I need to start planning Colt's party but I guess I will wait until after Christmas. I already have lots of thoughts though!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! You did a wonderful job!! I love the theme too!
ReplyDelete