Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bits About Brynley: 13 Months!

I'm a little late posting about Brynley's past month and what she's been up to. I wasn't sure if I was going to continue these each month, but soon realized that there are just so many moments and firsts that I don't want to forget!
  • Look how long that pretty blonde hair is getting! You're still bad about not wanting to wear hats, hairbows, or any other accessories for that matter.
  • You are still my little peanut. Weighing in at just 18 lbs.

  • You are getting to where you only want to eat if you are able to feed yourself with a utensil, so we are learning to let you start feeding yourself more. I can also tell that you are getting a bit pickier too! I still offer you everything off of our plate that we are eating, and pray that you don't become the picky eater that Ryder is.
  • It's no surprise at how much you love eating though, since you now have so many teeth! Right now, you have 10 teeth, and are getting more it seems like, each week!
  • You still aren't saying many words, but point to what you want. I have noticed you trying out your words, and continue to talk and tell you the names of things. Ryder does most of the talking for you though, ha!

  • You are SO busy! Constantly getting into everything, still playing in Tucker's dogfood bowl and dumping them into his water, or pulling the entire toilet paper roll out is one of your favorite things to do! You are almost running to get where you want to go.

  • Your poor little face broke out for a few weeks, but is now so much better! We continue to put a topical oil on it, which seems to really help. I still don't really know what caused it other than you are a sensitive babygirl like your brother and Mommy.
  • Oh my little climber! Literally everything you can climb, you will try!
  • That sweet baby head and that beautiful blonde hair. I was able to put it in pigtails just to show how much of it you have! It didn't last long, but I can't wait for braids and bows!



  • You had so much fun at the pumpkin patch this year, and I am so looking forward to Christmas with you and Ryder! What fun ages to experience with a child. I continue to feel so blessed having you in our lives, and love you so so much! What would I do without my little girl?

  • You are just the most curious girl, and so sweet! You were peeking out the blinds, looking for your Uncle Tobey during their visit last week, and we thought this was just so cute!
  • You watch everything we do, and don't want to miss a thing! We can see just how much you pick up from having an older brother, and when Ryder was sliding down, you had to do it too!
  • Happy 13 months my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment