Date: June 27th, 2011
How Far Along: 28 weeks! (7 MONTHS!!)
Size of the Baby: a chinese cabbage
Maternity Clothes: all maternity pants and a mix of maternity and regular tops and dresses
Gender: a GIRL! Brynley Alison (Alison after my middle name too)
Movement: lots! I still can't tell what body part I feel, but some bumps are short and hard and others are soft and repetitive. I'm sure the harder jabs are her butt or legs
Sleep: sleeping ok. Still wishing I could sleep on my stomach but my belly is getting bigger and it's harder to sleep because it's in the way and gets uncomfortable. I also notice a weird numbing but somewhat painful feeling in my hips when I lay on my side (the correct way). It makes me think Brynley must be on something!
Cravings/Aversions: lemon chicken, lemon cookies, lemonade, lemon! For some reason I wanted lemons, but I just haven't had a big appetite for much this week. I would get hungry after awhile and then go to starving, but after eating I felt nauseus
Symptoms: I've had hip and back aches, one of the worst work weeks I've had in awhile where I was seriously wondering why I'm still there. I'm at the point I'm so ready to start my new job as a SAHM! I've been very emotional this week and have done a fair share of crying, losing sleep, and just feel an overall sense of stress. Scot tells me to just relax and stop thinking about work but easier said than done when you have to go to an office each and every day and still deal with certain personalities and the day by day stress.
Mood: emotional but SOOO ready for the 4th of July holiday weekend at Holden Beach. I am so looking forward to the next few days to hopefully relax and leave my worries behind
Highlights this week: getting Brynley's canvas name letters for her nursery, I had them custom painted by a seller on Etsy and they looked great and I can't wait to get her bedding so that her nursery will really feel like it's coming together. Overall I have been thinking a lot about her this past week and I can't wait to see her and hold her and smell her. I love her so much and I am just overcome with happiness to be having a little girl
Husbandisms: my sweetie is back from his business trip and we have enjoyed our time together and I've really enjoyed the back rubs and snuggle time at night when it's just the two of us after Ryder has gone to bed. I know that in just a few short weeks our life will once again change and we will adjust so we are trying to make as much time together as possible before then
Dreams: none this week
What I Miss: I'm starting to miss my non maternity clothes, and definitely being able to sleep on my stomach
No comments:
Post a Comment