Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm linking up with Erin from Blue Eyed Bride today to show what my celebrity dinner party would consist of.

1. Billy Graham because just being in the presence of an upstanding man like him would be wonderful. I would love to talk to him about the Bible and learn about Jesus from him. I'd also love to hear what his favorite scripture verses are.
2. Gretchen Rossi from Real Housewives of Orange County, well she is my lady crush and has been since I started watching the very start of the Real Housewives franchise. I love everything about her, her confidence, her funny personality, her beautiful blonde hair and I'd kill for that body! The only thing I wonder about is why on Earth she finds a deadbeat Dad like Slade Smiley attractive?
3. Britney Spears because lets face it, I have listened to her music since forever ago and she had me at Hit Me Baby One More Time
4. Bethenny Frankel from Real Housewives of NYC and Bethenny Ever After since she is such a strong woman and speaks her mind. She is such a good Mom and I love her healthy eating tips and the fact that she is a multi millionaire based on believing in a product she loved so much
5. Kelly Ripa is another strong woman and wonderful Mom who also works hard at staying fit and seems to have it all. I admire the fact that she has kept Live with Kelly fun and entertaining even when Regis left. I have always watched this show, and even more so now that I'm staying at home, and thought it would really change after Regis left, but that hasn't been the case at all!
6. Andy Cohen cohost and creator of all of my reality tv shows, I am a RHW addict and I have even converted Scot to a Watch What Happens Live junkie. He is so quick witted and funny, and I can't wait to read his book, Most Talkative
7. Chris Hemsworth this one's obvious. A little eye candy at the dinner table never hurt anyone. Hey, don't judge me for my picks at my Celebrity Dinner.
8. Taylor Swift after seeing her in concert last November, I fell more in love with her passion for writing great songs and love ballads. I only wish I had her voice to have sung some of the things about my past exes that she has. She is a great role model for so many young girls, and I love her!
9. Kate Middleton because I would just like to see what she'd wear to the dinner party, and she is so elegant and beautiful. Again, I could sure learn a regal thing or two from her!
10. Adam Sandler lets face it, he is one of the greatest comedians alive, and he is from New Hampshire which is where Scot and his family are from so it's like family haha! I love him in almost all of his movies, and he would bring great comic relief to the bunch!

What would your celebrity dinner party look like? I would ask what you would be serving too, but I'd probably be too nervous to eat in front of the great stars like these!

1 comment:

  1. Yes to Kate Middleton and Kelly Ripa. I also have listened to Britney since the beginning. I am glad she is doing better!

    ReplyDelete