Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bits About Brynley: 44 Weeks!


 July 17th, 2012
44 Weeks!


 I'm playing catchup on all of Bits About Brynley, so bare with me as I try to recap what the little Miss has been up to these past few weeks. I know I may have also posted some of these pictures on her 10 Month post too, but I just love some of these expressions my girl makes!

 Some things I've noticed about Brynley this week is that her hair seems to have grown overnight! It's longer, touching the back of her neck when it's wet and it also skims the tops of her ears and curls ever so slightly. I like to call it the Farrah. This also means girlfriend wakes up with some serious bedhead every morning and it's just the cutest thing ever! I am secretly so happy that it has remained blonde like mine and I see so much of a resemblence between both myself and her as a baby!
 The Brynley Bug is a serious walker now, and lets it be known that she can walk wherever she wants to go. It cracks me up to see her walking all around, the tiny peanut that she is, carrying random things around the house or yard, like this float! She's so busy and into everything.
A Mommy's Girl for sure, but she gives plenty of her time to Daddy too! I love that every morning Scot makes his scrambled eggs and shares them with Brynley and she loves them! I am not a fan of eggs, and so I'm glad to see that she's following in her Daddy's shoes eating meat and protein.

1 comment: