Monday, July 9, 2012

Blonde Moment Monday

  • Ya'll Im the WORST blogger everrrrr! 
  •  I haven't blogged in a week and that is just unacceptable!
  • (As I'm writing this, Ryder has come downstairs claiming that he has to poop and then yells from our Master bathroom that he has red and green poop.")
  • OH MY!
  • I realize that I have been out of town on vacation the past 9 days and that it's been awhile since I've blogged about anything, but believe me when I say that we have had fun, but we've been busy tending to a very busy 9 month old and almost 4 year old.
  • It was awful not having ay access to the internet to post funny pictures as I wanted, but I soon learned that this is what life used to be like.
  • Okay I have SO much to catch up on over the last week but Bachelorette is calling my name, so peace and love for now~!


No comments:

Post a Comment