Friday, March 11, 2011
Reflecting
I sat down to write a post about reflecting on the past few weeks as I near the end of my first trimester, but as I tried to get the words together to come up with anything, nothing really made much sense ( I blame it on my pregnancy brain) so instead I decided to make a collage. It's funny to think that I didn't even know I was pregnant the very first few weeks of my pregnancy and how I am already showing by this 12th week. God is truly amazing at the hand that he has in creating the life that I am carrying inside. I already love this baby so much and I hardly know anything about him or her! I feel so blessed with all of the things going on in my life right now and I am reflecting on how my life has changed in these short 12 weeks, and how it will change even more as the weeks go on. I can't wait for the next 12 weeks to come! Happy Friday ya'll :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment