Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Bump: 13 Weeks!

Date: March 14th, 2011
How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of the Baby: a medium shrimp
Maternity Clothes: Bring on the maternity pants finally! LOVING the extra room, especially in my dress black pants I wear to work in. I don't feel like I am smothering the baby now. I am still wearing regular dresses and shirts though, but had to go up about 2 or 3 sizes in my bra- yikes!
Gender: As my previous post announced, we went to a special 3D 4D ultrasound place to see if we could find out and it was confirmed we are having a GIRL! Scot is still in denial I think, but we are 97% sure and I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
Movement: Lots of little flutters here and there but it will get more frequent and stronger as the weeks go by
Sleep: sleeping good except for some tossing and turning, but not having to get up to pee until normal morning wake up time anymore so that has been nice
Cravings/Aversions: fruit, cake, smoothies, and cheese. I like bagels with cream cheese for breakfast which usually fills me up. I've wanted baked potatoes a lot lately, and this week I was craving SEAFOOD! I don't even typically EAT seafood so that was definitely a weird craving. I have been staying away from any form of chicken breast though, as it just doesn't seem to agree with me right now, and if I try to force myself to take another bite of something just because I know I need it, I will gag, so I've been trying not to do that.
Symptoms: still tired, but thats probably because I've lost a lot of sleep the past week while Ryder has been battling a cold and fever, and I find him crawling into bed with us to sleep the past few days which has been a bit challenging on our Queen sized bed. I also had to up my bra size to a DDD! (and they are still painfully swollen and sore). The pregnancy breakouts are all gone now, but that's about the only thing that has subsided. Due to being so tired from not getting enough uninterrupted sleep, I have had some moodswings!
Mood: I'm feeling better this week, but still very short with Scot and I have no patience. I find myself irritated much more easily now and I'm thinking this has to be because I'm having a GIRL.
Highlights this week: having the 3D 4D ultrasound and finding out it's a GIRL! Also, Scots mom and dad bought a beautiful white crib for the baby and I can just see our sweet princess in it :)
Husband-isms: after finding out we were having a girl, I came home from work this past week with one of my first baby girl purchases, a sweet little ruffly white Ralph Lauren dress that was so cute! Excited, I cam home expecting the same reaction from Scot as when I saw it. He was less than thrilled to see that I was already out buying baby girl things, and just said he wished I would wait until we 100 percent knew it was a girl. (yeah like I'm waiting for that to happen. I mean isn't 97% good enough ha!)
Weird Dreams: still nothing weird that I can remember this week
What I Miss: my smaller boobs and bras! The cups runneth over, and not in a good way

No comments:

Post a Comment