Date: March 21st, 2011
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of the Baby: a lemon
Maternity Clothes: Bring on the maternity pants finally! LOVING the extra room, especially in my dress black pants I wear to work in. I don't feel like I am smothering the baby now. I am still wearing regular dresses and shirts though, but had to go up about 2 or 3 sizes in my bra- yikes!
Gender: A GIRL! This week we decided on Brynley as the first name and are still playing around with middle names. We like Grace, Cate, and are still looking at more options.How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of the Baby: a lemon
Maternity Clothes: Bring on the maternity pants finally! LOVING the extra room, especially in my dress black pants I wear to work in. I don't feel like I am smothering the baby now. I am still wearing regular dresses and shirts though, but had to go up about 2 or 3 sizes in my bra- yikes!
Movement: Lots of little flutters here and there but it will get more frequent and stronger as the weeks go by
Sleep: okay but not as comfortable sleeping on my stomach as I used to be, and also having to toss and turn more to get comfortable. Maybe its time to get more pillows!
Cravings/Aversions: fruit, cake, smoothies, and cheese. I like bagels with cream cheese for breakfast which usually fills me up. I've wanted lots of lemonade and strawberry crush to drink lately too. Not many aversions lately, but chicken doesn't do it for me these days, and I try to stay away from french fries.
Symptoms: this week I've been sick with Ryders cold he had, so I feel like every pregnancy symptom has intensified and I haven't felt very good this week. We are hoping to get the sick germs out SOON!
Mood: I'm better this week other than a few moments here and there, but I think that is to be expected.
Highlights this week: coming up with Brynley as the first name, and getting a few things monogrammed
Husband-isms: on a date Saturday night, Scot told me that I was no fun pregnant. Not really sure what he meant by that, and believe me, it's no party being the one pregnant either.
Weird Dreams: still nothing weird that I can remember this week
What I Miss: nothing really, maybe sleeping good on my stomach


No comments:
Post a Comment