Happy 27 Weeks Brynley!
You turned 27 weeks old on Tuesday, but it has been a whirlwind this week from teething to tantrums, so Mommy is just now getting around to posting about what you've been up to this past week.As you can see, your feet are your favorite body part these days, including tying to get Mommy's feet when you can too! You try to eat them when you can too.
I always put you on one of your many blankets to play, but you never stay there for long, always on the go! I never find you in the same place for very long and you are really trying to crawl now. I don't think it will be long before you start army crawling. You are a rolling, creeping machine these days girlie!
The weather has been so nice this week that we have been playing outside a lot! You love getting fresh air and trying to figure out what that green stuff is that's everywhere outside haha. Poor baby had your shots at your 6 month Dr appointment on Monday so you were sporting your cool band-aids. It didn't hold my girl back though! You did get your first cold and mild ear infection, but are starting to feel better, except for all the teething you've been doing! Poor girl your little gums are so bumpy and I swear anyday now those teeth are going to show, but still no such luck.
Bath time is definitely your favorite time of day and you still squeal when we say "Are you ready for your bath". I just love a clean baby wrapped up in a cute towel and getting some smiles is just the best! However changing your diaper and getting you dressed has proven to be the biggest challenge for me YET! And especially when you have a poopy diaper, yikes! We have had lots of playdates lately where you are really starting to notice your "friends". You are the youngest though, so the older babies all want to grab you. They think you are so cute and irresistable haha!
Look at all your pretty blonde hair coming in! It's almost long enough to put tiny clips in, but I just don't want it to get pulled because it's so fine right now. I love your pretty baby hair and putting so many bows and headbands on you baby girl!
We have enjoyed this beautiful warm Spring (reallyfeels like Summer) weather, and so I put you in Ryder's old stroller and you sat up like such a BIG girl! You are just getting so big and more and more alert each and every day. We can now add bananas and sweet potatoes to your list of foods that you've tried but I would say applesauce is your fave so far! I love the many faces you make when trying new foods each time. Hilarious!
This is your "Praising Jesus" hand raise when you get totally relaxed while eating. I LOVE it and think it is just the cutest thing. You have also started blowing raspberries and can now blow food or in your case this week, medicine, out of your mouth when you don't want it. It's been real fun getting you to eat and administer your bright pink medicine these days!
I love you with all of my heart, even though it can be challenging some days. Happy 27 Weeks Brynley Bug!
Love,
Mommy
What a cutie! Love how relaxed she gets while eating :-)
ReplyDeleteSula does the same thing with her hand. So girly! Sorry its been a tough week!
ReplyDelete